093

Narration

"Chu, are you sure about your decision?", Jisoo looked at Rosé when the tall girl asked her that question.

"Huh?"

The tall girl sighed and wrapped her both arms onto Jisoo's right arm.

"Chu, I mean are you sure about you, pushing away Kim Taehyung out of your life?"

That made Jisoo stopped on her tracks.

Rosé who had her arms wrapped on her stopped too, as well as their two other friends, Jennie and Lisa.

The four were on their way to their respective classroom. They were all taking Business Administration and were on the same classes.

Yes, Jisoo decided to go to school today. She couldn't afford to miss another class, it might affect her grades, and if ever that happens, her parents would be mad.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why did the two of you stop?", Jennie asked in confusion.

She and Lisa were ahead of the two with few steps since they were talking with their own topic, which was actually about Jennie, squealing about the fact that the great Min Yoongi added her on Facebook and followed her on Twitter and Instagram, and Lisa, making fun of her overreaction.

But then their conversation was cut off when they noticed that their two friends at the back stopped.

She looked back at them and saw that they really stopped. She looked first at Chaeyoung who has a worried expression and then she looked at Jisoo, there, she noticed the dark expression on her face.

Jisoo, ever since her talk with her parents yesterday, was unusually quiet and distracted. Her expression was gloomy, most of the time, blank.

Jennie was actually surprised because when the three of them reached the Kim's household and hurriedly went to Jisoo's room, they saw a quiet Jisoo, staring blankly to nothing. She's not crying, sobbing nor wailing.

She's just there at her room's veranda, standing quietly, her face was dark and giving off gloomy aura.

That made them more worried, Jisoo in that state only means one thing, that the pain she's bearing was too much, to the point that she, herself, couldn't feel the pain anymore, as because of the too much pain, she became numb.

For Jennie, it's better to see Jisoo in a state that she's crying her heart out, rather than seeing her like that.

Because atleast, through crying, she could express her pain, and the weight on her heart would be decreased even a little.

That's why despite of their parents disapproval, the three of them still chose to stay overnight on the Kim's household and sleep together with Jisoo.

So that when she decided to cry her heart out, they would be there for her, to wipe her tears.

But then no, Jisoo didn't cried, not even a single tear came out from her pretty eyes.

During the morning, the three thought Jisoo would not go to school, but much to their surprise, the girl told them she'll go to school.