144

Narration

Today's the closing ceremony for the annual sports competition among the top four universities in their city, and Kim Jisoo was very happy while holding a trophy.

Yes, they won, and yes, they were the cheerleading champion. Each of the squad members were so hype, feeling overwhelmed with the fact that they just won, with less time of preparation, not to add that they faced a lot of struggles—and oh, when I say struggles, Kiana Jung's included.

The squad was planning for a celebration. In fact, they weren't listening to the speaker infront who was now calling the winners in swimming competition. They were too focused on discussing the kind of celebration that they'll do.

"Why don't we just settle in one house, let's bring drinks and foods and party all night!", Bambam suggested, and Lisa immediately scoffed.

"Seriously Bam? Dude, you're boring", she spat.

"Excuse me? What's boring in that? Dude, I said 'party all night', just incase you didn't heard it right".

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, and you also said 'settle in one house', so yeah, that's boooooooring", she said.

Before Bambam could fired back and before the two start an endless bickering, Seulgi immediately stopped them.

"Okay kiddos, quit the bickering please. If Lisa's not in a relationship with Jungkook, I might assume you guys were meant for each other. With your love and hate relationship haha", she said to which Nayeon immediately agreed on.

"Oh yes! The more you hate, the more you love!"

"I mean, you two would make a great couple, if ever", Seulgi added.

And the next thing they knew, both Lisa and Bambam were faking to vomit, they were acting as if they were puking.

"Eww, me and her?", Bambam uttered while pointing to him then to Lisa. "No way! I'd rather die single and virgin!"

"It's not as if I wanted to be in a relationship with you too. Like duh, you're the last person I imagined myself to be in a relationship with", Lisa said in 'duh' tone. "And besides, I already have Jungkook".

The two exchange sharp glares with each other, they were both narrowing their eyes and their arms were both crossed over their chests.

The members laughed at the sight of the two. Well then, CU's cheerleading squad's day wouldn't be completed if this two wouldn't bicker.

"Forget about this two, can we go back to our previous topic please", Rosé uttered feeling excited.

"Yes please! I wanted to hear the final plan before this awarding ends", Jennie added.

Then suddenly, Jackson spoke up.

"Why don't we go out for beach? Or in resorts? It's more fun, we'd be able to enjoy water activities!"

Silence...

And then after a moment of silence, the whole squad, except Jackson, clapped their hands.