120

Instagram

❤liked by sailorjoon and 9,999 others

liked by sailorjoon and 9,999 others

just_kth: life's short. Don't waste your time to those people who's not worthy.

Comments disabled

--★★★
A/N: Annyeong, it's been a while. I'm so sorry for being inactive again.

I know you guys deserves an explanation but I couldn't tell the whole details here. Let's just say that this past weeks, I'm in the process of healing, of moving on.

I let go of the man I love for a selfless reason. I know keeping him at my side was so selfish of me that's why I let him go. Besides, I could feel that he's starting to loose his feelings for me, and I don't think I deserve that. It pains me, it hurts so much.

To tell you, this past weeks were such sad moments for me, my heart aches badly, I felt tired and suffocated because of the pain.

January 11, 2021, one of my fave group made their comeback for their first album. And I think it was God's way to cheer me up, because the title track 'My Treasure' hits me hard. The lyrics were so uplifting.

I listened to the song over and over again, and cried my heart out. I wasn't fully healed but it lessened the pain, it made me a little bit better. So to my dear Treasure members, thank you for another masterpiece song, it uplifted my spirit. Thank you so much.

As of now, I'm starting to accept the fact that he ain't coming back, that he isn't the right man for me. I'll just focus on my studies, fangirling and in writing.

The right person would come at the right time, so I'll just wait for him. Who knows it was Treasure's Park Jihoon? Lmao.

so yeah, I'm so sorry again. The chapters were unedited, I'm still not in the mood of writing but I still tried to update 3 chapters. I had been inactive for a long time, so I need to make up for all of those.

Keep safe everyone, bless you all and your family as well. I love you guys, thank you 💖💋