078

Narration

Leaning on the wall near the university's gate, Kim Taehyung was smiling widely while sending series of messages to Kim Jisoo.

He decided to wait for her so that they could go together inside the school, and also, so that he could tease her non stop while they're walking together to piss her more.

Those thoughts made him excited, not to add that he was also excited thinking about what Jisoo would do to him knowing that he totally pissed her off last night.

She said she'd beat me to death, haha I wonder if she would really do that.

While waiting, he happened to see one of Jisoo's friends, whom if he remembered correctly, goes by the name Lalisa Manoban.

He was even a bit surprised for a moment when he saw that the girl was with his other friend, Jeon Jungkook.

And by the sight of it, they seemed close. They were laughing together and the girl even slaps Jungkook's arms from time to time to which he assumed, because his friend was teasing the lady.

Since when did Jungkook got close with one of Jisoo's friend? Ahh, maybe because they were both from photography club.

He immediately jogged towards their direction startling the two.

"Y-Yah Kim Taehyung, y-you startled u-us"

His forehead creased at the sight of a stuttering Jungkook.

"Huh, what's with you and the stuttering? You sound like you was caught on a crime or something", he said.

Jungkook pursed his lips into a thin line, before standing up straight.

"Ahh, haha", he awkwardly smile. "It's because you startled us", he added nervously.

Taehyung just nod since that was not the main reason as to why he walked towards them.

He looked at the lady who faced her with a brave face.

His left brow raised a bit wondering why does the lady seemed mad at him or what. She was giving him an intimidating look, and even looked at him from head to toe, as if judging his whole figure.

He just shrugged that thought and proceeded to tell her the questions that he wanted to ask.

"Is Jisoo here already? I believe you guys belonged on the same class", he asked.

Now, it's time for the lady to raised an eyebrow.

She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes onto him.

"Why are you looking for her?"

Taehyung was taken aback for a moment, being surprised with the sound of her voice.

She sounded as if she's mad, why though? I just asked for Jisoo.

"You're not her boyfriend, so why look for her? You're just her fake boyfriend, just to remind you"

"Look miss, I doubt know you're problem about me, as far as I remember, I never did anything bad to you but---", Lisa cut him off.