139

Narration

"Jen, I'll just go to the comfort room, I need to pee"

Jisoo told Jennie who was beside her. They were already at the field, together with the whole squad, sitting on their respective sits.

The program had started already, and every students were required to be at the field for the opening ceremony. The very reason as to why they were here.

Singing of the national anthem, opening remarks and official opening of the program was already done, and now's the time for some intermission numbers from chosen students in each schools.

"But Chu, after the intermission number was the cheerleading competition, we are the second to perform", her bestfriend told her.

"I know, but I really need to use the comfort room"

Jennie sighed.

"Fine, want me to come with you?"

Jisoo shook her head.

"Nope. I can manage"

"But Chu---"

She immediately stopped Jennie just before she finished her words.

"No more buts. I'll be fast, I promise"

She didn't wait for her to respond because she immediately got up from her seat and ran to the comfort room.

She sighed in relief after she finished.

"Argh, I would never drink lot of water again whenever we had a performance, seriously, it's such a hassle", she mumbled while looking at her reflection at the mirror.

She adjusted the ribbon on her head because it's a bit loosen already.

She looked at the costume she was wearing. She remembered how they got stressed on deciding what their costumes should look like.

Until Bambam came up with the idea of relating it to the jersey uniforms of the football team. It would still be a cheerleading costume, but the color and the design would be inspired from the football team's jersey.

The whole squad treat Bambam bunch of foods that day as they were very thankful that he had came up with such brilliant idea. Lalisa even joked that a spirit possessed Bambam that's why those ideas came out from his mouth.

Jisoo flinched a bit when she heard the loud noise coming from the football field. That was the main venue since it was the widest part of the university.

The comfort room was a bit far from the football field but she still managed to hear the noise from the crowd. Right after the cheerful yells, she heard the emcee announcing the start of the cheerleading competition.

"Ahh, right I need to go back now", she uttered.

She took one last glance on the mirror before she headed towards the door.

But right before she gets out, the door swung open, revealing the bitch herself, Kiana Jung.

A smirk immediately crept from the girl's lips, as she looked at Jisoo from head to toe.

"Well, well, well", she mumbled as she closed the door. "Look who's here", she added mockingly.

Jisoo sighed, not in the mood to pick a fight. But it's Kiana Jung, and just by the thought of her name awoken the feisty side of her.

"I heard a lot about you", Kiana stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Really? Well I'm really that popular, I guess", Jisoo answered sarcastically.