006

Narration

●●●

"Aigoo, those girls! I'm just asking for Kim Taehyung's username, what's wrong with that?"

Jisoo muttered as she pouted, putting down her phone beside her.

She pulled up her comforter and wrapped it around her petite body, and then grabbed her favorite pillow as she hugged it tightly.

She stared at the white ceiling of her room as she waited for her eyes to get heavy so that she'd be able to sleep.

But then as she stared at it, the image of Kim Taehyung running with full of confidence as he kept on kicking the ball, protecting it from the opposite team suddenly flashed on her thought.

All of a sudden, she felt her cheeks being heated, as she remembered how the guy perfectly kicked the ball towards the goal, earning their team a point.

"Damn, he's so good at it", she said referring to his sport. "And he's so handsome too, his black hair swayed and bounced swiftly as he runs", she added.

Seconds later, she stopped on her tracks,her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh, did I....did I just said he's handsome?" she asked in shock.

She slapped her forehead as she kept on cursing on herself.

"Damn Kim Jisoo, get over it! You do not show affection towards a guy!"

She rolled over her bed as she screamed. Burying her face to her pillow so that the noise wouldn't be that loud.

She sighed and tried her best to calm down.

"Maybe I'm just curious about him because he's so popular in our school? Yeah, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less", she said sounding like convincing herself, while nodding her head.

She then grimaced as the idea of wanting to know more about the guy suddenly appeared on her thoughts.

"Aish, Kim Taehyung, what are you doing to me? Now I'm dying to know your damn username in your social media accounts!"

She frustratingly looked for her phone and opened it once again, checking her instagram account.

Judging the strange feeling she felt right now, she's so sure that she wouldn't be able to sleep. Thus, she decided to surf on her feed for the mean time.

As she was scrolling down, she happened to saw Rosé's post. It was a photo of the said girl, probably taken minutes ago, wherein she was sitting on her sofa, holding a cup of milk and a bowl of cookies.

It has a caption saying "want some?"

She laughed and was about to dropped a comment when a certain username caught her attention.

It goes by the name chimochi. The said username says "sure, but I want you more".

She thought for a second on who could it be. And then she remembered Rosé saying how annoyed she was to this certain guy who kept on flirting with her even though she already told him she's not interested.

And then she also remembered the infamous football player from their school who goes by the nickname "mochi".

She tried to put them together piece by piece as she connected the dot.

chimochi- rosé's lover-football player...

Her eyes widened when she finally get the idea.

Damn, the guy's Park Jimin!  And he's best of friend with Kim Taehyung!

She didn't waste any seconds and immediately stalked the guy.

"Huh! Let's see who you followed", she mumbled as she tapped the list of the people that the guy followed.

Her heart-shaped lips immediately stretched out a smile as she saw the one she'd been looking for.

"There you are!", she said excitedly and tapped the username.

She laugh triumphantly when the profile showed few photos of their school's football team's ace, Kim Taehyung.

She noticed that the guy wasn't that fond of posting his photos as there were only about 56 of them, most of them were usually candid shots, probably captured by his friends and some were photos of skies and nature.

"Oh, he loved taking photos", she said. She's in awe for those photos were all good.

She immediately tapped the follow button not bothering to think twice, but then she accidentally tapped the message button.

"Aish", she mumbled.

She was about to tap the exit button when she thought of a silly idea.

She then began typing set of words as she kept on giggling.

"Hey there baby! it's me, your future wifey!"

It said.

She giggled again. She don't have any plan on sending it though, she's still in her right state of mind.

What she planned was to take a screenshot of it and send it to her friends. She's so sure they'd go crazy. She chuckled upon the idea.

But then to her bad luck, the phone slipped from her hands and landed directly on her face.

"Oww", she whined as she rubbed her forehead. "Yah Kim Jisoo, you clumsy girl", she told to herself.

She then looked at her phone again and oh, how she wished she didn't.

She rubbed her eyes harshly, thinking what she's seeing right now wasn't true. But then when she looked at the screen again, her eyes widened.

She effin sent it! No, she accidentally sent it! Maybe it was when the screen made contact with her face.

She cursed mentally as she tried to recover in shock.

She then dropped her phone again and stared to nothing.

"Kim Jisoo, you are so dead!"