167

narration

It was a special day for the lovely couple, Taehyung and Jisoo, as for today, they celebrate their first month as a couple.

Time indeed flies so fast. They feel like they just get together officially yesterday and now they're celebrating their first monthsary.

However, those days were full of happy memories that were perfect to treasure.

Who would have thought that the quiet and snob football ace player of Chestwood University has a romantic side behind that cold aura? To be honest, Jisoo was really shock for all the things that Taehyung made for her, from little to big ones.

Taehyung's full of surprises, and she love it.

Sometimes, she'd woke up with his sweet kisses on her forehead. What shocked her more is that her cousin, Seokjin, allowed Taehyung to enter her room while she's still sleeping. Guess he already earned his trust and approval.

He always fetch her on the Kim's household and drop her off there after school.

During her break time, she'll be surprised that a classmate of her would suddenly hand her snacks, saying it was from her boyfriend. Those snacks even have sticky notes with such cheesy words written on it. Their break time didn't match each other's schedule that's why Taehyung does that to make sure that she ate well and doesn't skip meals.

There were times that she'll see random stuffs on her locker, since Taehyung have duplicate keys for it. Most of the times, they were snacks that Jisoo really like. She feels like Taehyung could read her mind, it's just that, one moment she's just craving for something and then all of a sudden, she'll just be surprise that the food she crave for were already on her locker.

During her cheerleading practice,  Taehyung always watch and wait for her. And whenever he has practice on football the same time as hers, he make sure to finish quickly so that Jisoo doesn't have to wait for a long time.

Taehyung loves texting and calling, that's what Jisoo discovered for the past days of being together. He's very chaotic in chat, teasing her most of the time, sometimes throwing cheesy pick up lines and randomly saying bunch of "I love you's"

And before she sleep, it was Taehyung's voice whom she listened to. They had this habit of calling each other whenever they're off to bed, have some random talks, then Taehyung would sing for Jisoo until she dozed off to sleep.

There are times that Jisoo's the one to sing for him but most of the time, it's Taehyung who sings for her. Jisoo's such a sleepy head that's why she's usually the first one to doze off to sleep.

During Saturdays, the couple always go out for dates, going to random places. They have the whole day to spend together, that's why they always make the most out of it.

During Sundays, that's their time for their family. Taehyung goes to his parent's house and spend the whole day with them while Jisoo hangs out with Jin and his family.

Taehyung did a lot of things for her in just a month of being together, that's why now that they're celebrating their first month as a couple, she wanted to do something special for him.

It was Sunday and so Taehyung's schedule was for his parents. However, he insist to stay with her and just make up with his parents next Sunday. He said he wanted to spend the whole day with her since it's such a special day.

But then Jisoo told him he should not skip his time for his parents just for her. Choosing your girlfriend over your family was definitely not a nice thing. So Jisoo just told him to go on his parents house and spend the day with them,and then during the evening, that's when they'll celebrate through a dinner date and would continue the celebration the next day, after school, with their friends.