178

short narration
(unedited)

"So, you and your boyfriend exchanged phones again?"

Jisoo nodded after Lisa asked her those. Her friend noticed that the phone Jisoo's using was not hers and thus remembered that it belongs to Taehyung.

The girls were currently at the cafeteria, eating lunch. The boys however, weren't still arriving as Jungkook informed them that their coach called them for a sudden meeting. And thus, leaving the girls to be by just the four of them for the moment.

"Geez, you guys are weird. Why do you love exchanging phones?", Chaeyoung asked.

"It's not actually weird. I find it sweet though", Jennie mumbled.

"Taehyung suggested that we should exchange phones for a week, he said he wanted to know me more and since phones reflects its owner's personality, it's a good idea if we exchanged ours", Jisoo told her friends the same explanation her boyfriend told her.

The three nodded their heads.

"Oh, that makes sense. It's wise of him to think such idea", Jennie commented.

"If Jimin asked me to exchange phones, I bet he has a different reason. That dude is surely possessive, he goes sulking when random guys text me", Chaeyoung uttered.

"How come guys got your number?", Lisa asked.

"Because of the Glee Club. I'm the chairman remember? I gave my number to the club members so that they could text to me right away regarding club activities. But some of them gave my number to other guys"

"They did that? They're stupid then. Who among your club members did that, I'ma beat that bitches"

"Jeez, calm down Jen", Jisoo said calming her friend. "How come you didn't told us about it?", she then asked Chaeyoung.

"They're a handful though, none of them were crossing the line. Just simple greetings, so I just ignore it", she explained.

"But if some went creepy and goes overboard, change your sim card immediately", Jennie mumbled.

"Sure thing Jen"

"Anyways, back to Jisoo, why does it have to be one week? You guys could just exchange phones for two or three days, isn't a week too long?", Lisa asked.

"Yah Lalisa, stop asking. They have a life of their own", Jennie told her.

Lisa chuckled apologetically before they continued talking with another topic. This time, it's about Jennie and Yoongi's scheduled fancy dinner in a five star restaurant for Yoongi's birthday.

However, Jisoo's mind drifted in another thought, as she realized that the sudden suggestion of her boyfriend to exchange phones were kind of off.

Lisa's right, why does it have to be a week?

Jisoo knew something was wrong, that Taehyung had another reason as to why he suggested it.

She then remembered how he seemed off last night when the two of them together with their friends hanged out. He kept on diverting the topic every time she asked him what's wrong, or he rather gave reason vaguely.

Jisoo knew something was bothering him, but then she doesn't want to push him to say a thing that he doesn't like to share.

She respect him, she trust Taehyung. She knew he has a reason as to why he's keeping it to himself. She'll just wait for the time to come that he's ready to share it to her.

But then again, there's a part in her saying that the thing bothering Taehyung that time has something to do with his sudden suggestion of exchanging their phones.

Does her phone have something Taehyung dislikes? What if when they exchanged phone quickly yesterday, he saw something that he doesn't like? But if ever that's the reason, why doesn't he told it to her?

Or what if just like Chaeyoung, a random guy suddenly messaged her and Taehyung was the one to read it?

At that point, she was dying to know the main reason. She looked at the phone she's holding, it was Taehyung's phone. She stared at it as she let her mind be drown with such thought that bothers her.

"Chu?"

"Jisoo?"

"Hello, earth to Jisoo"

"Kim Jisoo!"

"YAH THERE'S A DOZEN OF FRIED CHICKEN WALKING IN HERE! WATCH OUT CHU!"

She was pulled away from being drowned to her thoughts when she heard the loud screaming of Lalisa, but she was so sure that the girl shouted 'chicken' so she immediately looked at her.

"Where's the chicken?", she asked unknowingly.

Her three friends laughed.

"Chill chu, there's no walking chicken, Lisa just said that to call your attention", Jennie said while chuckling.

"Are you okay chu? We've been calling your attention for a lot of times already", Chaeyoung told her.

"Yeah, you've been staring at your boyfriend's phone for like, 15 minutes", Jennie added.

"If it weren't because of the walking chicken, you won't get back to your senses", Lisa joked.

Jisoo laughed awkwardly.

"Oh...", she mumbled.

Her friends looked at her, waiting for the next thing she'll say.

"I'm...I'm fine, hehe. I just remembered something"

Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?"

She nods her head.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about"

Her friends nodded their heads as the four continued eating, with Jisoo trying to shrugged away the thought that keeps on bothering her.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

a/n: here's few updates. i'm really busy, sorry😭

anyways, is there any nctzens here? nct dream comes back with their full album (finally😭) and hot sauce got stuck on my head. It's a bop huhu. tmi, but i'm freaking inlove with zhong chenle, been ulting him since 2016😭💚

enough with the too much blabbering kskskkss, enjoy reading! keep safe and thank u so much for appreciating this story. bless y'all💋