076

Narration

Jisoo could only roll her eyes after her convo with Kim Taehyung. She decided not to reply anymore and went to the bathroom of her room to take a shower.

She just woke up and the first thing she noticed was the beeping of her phone because of a notification.

You couldn't blame her if she woke up late today, who would have a good sleep if your nagger of a cousin just broke your eardrums?

She immediately checked her phone and saw that the notification was a direct message from Kim Taehyung.

So she decided to replied to him first and with that, there morning conversation started.

After taking a shower, she then wore her chosen outfit for today, and then fixed herself.

When she's done, she took her bag and decided to go downstairs to eat her breakfast.

Though she's a bit weirded because Jin wasn't fetching her from her room.

Usually, whenever Jisoo woke up late, which was what happened today, Jin would go to her room to check on her and to see why she's not still heading downstairs.

But surprisingly, he didn't went in there, that's make her wondered as to what could be the reason.

Did he woke up late as well?

She doubt that, Jin's a morning person, he usually woke up early even though he was lacked of sleep. He even sometimes the one to cook breakfast for the two of them specially when he woke up first than the ahjumma who usually do the task for them.

Maybe because he's mad at me?

But their 'nagging session' ended peacefully last night. After Jin ranted about how bad it looked for her saying curses, he accepted her apology.

You see, Jin's kinda strict when it comes to Jisoo. More than a cousin, he was like a third father to him, well her second father was Jin's Dad.

He's the one who usually corrected her whenever she made mistake, since his Dad and his Mom were both busy with work.

That's why he took the news of Jisoo, saying the F word as a big deal.

He didn't like the idea of her saying those kind of words, just like what he told to Taehyung, Jisoo's an angel for him.

And an angel saying a curse was really....ironic? A bad idea? Stupid? You name it.

The nagging session ended with Jin cracking a joke of burning all of Jisoo's Pikachu merchandise collections if he heard her again saying the F word.

So she also doubt the idea of Jin being mad at her.

But why didn't he fetch me in my room?

She shook her head.

Why am I thinking of it that much? Maybe he's busy shoving foods in his mouth that's why he didn't bother fetching me from my room.

She sighed with the thought, convincing herself that it might be the real reason. But then a part of her refused to believed it, as if she's sensing something was off, that something's not right.

She shook her head once again, shrugging that thought, maybe she's just over thinking again.

Sighing deeply, she opened the door of her room and headed downstairs.

She was expecting an image of Jin shoving spoonful of foods on his mouth but much to her surprise, she saw another set of people aside from Jin, they were four in total, two of them was Jin's parents.