118

Narration

A/n: unedited, except typos and grammatical errors, sorry.

———

"Geez, if it weren't for Hoseok's post, I wouldn't know that you guys are here".

That was the very first words Jimin said the moment he took the empty seat beside Taehyung.

He looked at his friends as if he was betrayed, to which for him was what actually happened. He feel betrayed that no one told him that they would really go for a drink and no one even bothered to tell him where was the location. And no one also respond to his favor of bringing him back to their group chat.

Oh wait...speaking of that...

"Yah! Why does no one among you bothered to add me back in our GC? Really? Were you really my friends?", he asked dramatically.

Yoongi, who was infront of Jimin, hissed and threw a lemon to the poor guy.

"Fucking dramatic", he hissed.

"What the--"

"Fuck?", Hoseok said continuing Jimin's statement.

"You", Namjoon added, and then the two started laughing their asses off, Jungkook joining them, while Jimin was left with a pouted lips.

He started sulking and went closer to Taehyung.

"Tae, their ganging up against me", he whined like a kid.

But the mentioned guy just ignored him and kept on drinking shots continuously.

Taehyung then get another bottle and drank it directly.

Jimin was left stunned at first, seeing how his alcohol-is-not-my-thing, friend, drank liqour continuously.

When he recovered from shock and got back to his senses, he immediately stopped him, especially that he saw him opening another bottle.

"What the fuck dude, are you trying to kill yourself?", he asked, grabbing the bottle.

"Fuck it! Give it back!", Taehyung hissed, struggling to get back the bottle from Jimin's hand.

"No dude, you're fucking drunk already", Jimin answered, handing the bottle to Hoseok who was infront of him.

"Tae, that's enough", Namjoon told the drunk guy.

"No! Why are you stopping me! Give me back that fucking bottle Hoseok!", Taehyung shouted as he stand up to reach the bottle.

"Tae! Stop it! You're drunk already!", Jungkook told him, pulling him back to his chair.

"Fuck it!"

They were all stunned when the drunk guy shouted those words.

Then all of a sudden, he burst into tears.

Some of the people inside the bar were even looking at them, particularly, to Kim Taehyung.