141

Narration

An awkward silence filled the air as Kim Taehyung carefully placed Jisoo on one of the clinic's bed, as what the nurse told him to do so.

The nurse excused herself for a moment to get the things she needed. And so, that leaves only the two of them, Taehyung and Jisoo.

He settled himself on the wall,leaning on it with his hands crossed over his chest. He was looking intently at the girl who was sitting uncomfortably on the bed.

Jisoo on the other hand, felt awkward and uncomfortable at the same time. She didn't know what to do, specially that she felt the intent gaze Taehyung was giving him.

She was still overwhelmed from all the things happened earlier. It was like, a lot of things happened and it's hard for her to process everything.

She was still confused as well, about Taehyung's behaviour when he came into the scene. She was expecting that he'll side with Kiana but then again, he choose to defend her.

It's her first time seeing Taehyung in that state. His eyes reflects anger, his jaw was clenching from time to time and his fist was closed tightly into ball. She saw how Taehyung tried his best to calm himself, because his anger was too much.

Never in her life that she imagined to see that kind of Taehyung, the mad Taehyung. And honestly, it did scared her.

But the fear of the sight of him in his anger state faded as she realized the reason as to why he was mad. It was because of her, it was because she was hurt. And the anger wasn't for her, it was for the person who hurt her.

She almost screamed when Taehyung shouted at Kiana, and when he almost punched her. She didn't expect that, she's his bestfriend after all, that's why Jisoo didn't imagine Taehyung would be that mad to Kiana.

She felt bad for the girl, seeing her shiver in shock and fear when Taehyung shouted at her. Jisoo saw how shock Kiana is when Taehyung started to confront her, asking if she's the one who hurt her. Maybe, Kiana's expecting that Taehyung would choose her side. That's what Jisoo's expecting too, though.

Kiana must be hurt emotionally, judging how much she cried as Jungkook and Jimin accompanied her outside.

She then remembered the worry on his eyes when he went towards her. It was like, something touched her heart. Seeing him looking at her softly made her to tear up. Gone was the coldness, it was replaced with worry.

She unknowingly hugged him tightly, afraid that he'll go, and so that he'll knew how she missed him. She sobbed on his chest, and mumbled lots of apology and "I miss you's".

That made her cheeks flushed, remembering that scene.

'Oh god, that was embarassing'

And then she remembered the moment when Kim Taehyung suddenly carried her, bridal style. She was surprised when he did that.

She even told him to bring her down, because she can walk by herself. But Taehyung seemed to be deaf, and acted like he didn't heard anything she said.

So she just gave up and let him do what he wanted and remained silent until they get inside the clinic.

'A lot of students saw us, oh god'

Her thoughts was cut off when the nurse came back, holding the things she needed.

Jisoo wasn't hurt that much though, since Kiana focused on ruining and ripping her costume.  But then the slapped she gave her made her cheeks swollen, since the slaps were hella hard.