083

Narration

"So...", Jisoo looked at her mother the moment she spoke up. She watched her as she sip on her coffee and then placed the cup back on the table.

They were at a fancy café, where her mother suggested to held their talk.

Mrs. Kim then put both of her hand at the top of the table, before she clasped them together.

"I heard you're being rumored with a guy"

That words were enough for the insides of her to panic. As if there's a bomb being thrown infront of her and any minute, it will explode.

She froze on her spot.

How the hell did she forgot that her mother already knew the rumors. Heck, she even messaged her the same moment Kim Taehyung offered for a meet up.

Was she that focused on the thought of meeting up with Kim Taehyung that she forgot about her mother?

She bit her lower lip. Being nervous, mad and afraid. Her emotions were mixed up, and her tears were threatening to fall down.

Bunch of thoughts filled her mind, but out of them all, there's this particular thought that just by thinking of it, she suddenly wanted to cry.

What if...what if this time, they'll took back again my freedom?

She immediately looked at her mom when she let out a subtle laugh.

"Oh Jisoo, my poor Jisoo, relax", she said, in a teasing tone.

She looked at her mother blankly, bitterly.

Her put her clasped hand below her chin and leaned on it.

"I must say, you're smart",  she suddenly said.

Her father, who was busy typing on his laptop regarding his stuffs from work, let out a chuckle, which was for Jisoo, it's kinda annoying.

She felt like they're teaming up to annoy her, to piss her off.

"You really are my daughter", her father told her.

In some cases, hearing that words from a father was pleasing to a daughter's ears, but not in Jisoo's case. Because it was not said by him to show how proud he is, but to actually mock her.

"You controlled that rumors and find a way to stop it, though it took time to do that", he said. "But still, you manage to stop them, really afraid of us--eh?"

Jisoo clenched her fist. If they're really trying to piss her off, then they succeed. Because she's more than pissed now, she's more than annoyed as of the moment, she's mad, very mad, and hurt too....

"Honey, look at how mad her expression is", her mother said to her Dad before she playfully looked back at her. "She looked like she really hate us".

No. I don't hate you. Hate is an understatement. What I felt for the both of you is more than that, worst than hate.

How she wish she was brave enough to speak out those words.

But then, what she could do for now was to remain silent. Because aside from she isn't brave enough, she's afraid she would just say harsh words that could hurt and offend them.

They're still her parents. And however worst they treat her, she still needs to respect them.

They aren't the type of parents who taught their kids with good manners and right conduct, because they, themselves, were lacking in that field.