014

Narration

Kim Taehyung annoyingly rolled over to the left side of his bed as he shut his eyes harshly.

When he felt he wasn't comfortable, with the position, he rolled over to the right side.

But then no matter what position he do, he couldn't find the wanting of his self to sleep.

His eyes weren't even showing any hint of sleepiness.

Not to mention the weird feeling happening inside him, his heart was beating uncontrollably fast and loud, and a weird sensation was happening on his stomach.

He's been like that for several hours already, no matter how much he tried to force his self to doze off to sleep, he effin couldn't.

It's already quarter to two in the morning yet here he is, still awake and alive.

Good thing there was no scheduled game for his team tomorrow or he'd be doomed. He knew damn well that if ever they have a game tomorrow, then he wouldn't be able to play properly. First, because of sleeplessness, second, because someone's occupying his mind.

Being annoyed, he messed his hair harshly and stared at the ceiling as he bit the lower part of his lips.

Kim Jisoo....

Just by the thought of her name, a weird feeling immediately wrapped his whole body.

And there, his heart again, lub-dub-lub-dub, beating so loud and fast. As if he had been on a long marathon, even though he's just laying down on his bed.

"Damn that woman",he mumbled, and suddenly, the image of Kim Jisoo, wearing her cheerleading uniform with all smiles, flashed on his thoughts.

He frustratingly hit his head, hoping that if he do that, Jisoo would leave his mind, but unfortunately for him, he just thought of her even more.

He then remembered what happened earlier.

He just finished taking a quick shower and was about to go to bed when his phone beeped, a sign that he received either a message, or a notification.

He sat on his bed and reached for his phone, opening it to check what does he received.

And there, it shows a notification from Instagram saying he received another follower.

He was about to ignored it, thinking that maybe, it was one of those girls admiring him but then he saw that the username was sort of familiar.

His forehead creased as he read the username.

sooyaa__???

Where do he heard or saw it again?

He laid on his bed as he leaned on the headrest as he stared at the username, trying his best to remember any memories that will explain why does it seemed familiar to him.

In the middle if thinking, his phone beeped once again, he quickly tapped the notification.

At first, when he saw that it was a direct message, he assumed that it was either Jimin or Jungkook, pestering him to give them his answer in calculus.

But then the moment he read the messaged, his eyes widened out of shock, and even dropped his phone onto his lap.

"Hey there baby! It's me, your future wifey"

It said.

He wouldn't be bothered by it at first, considering him being famous in his campus, he was so used of receiving such messages and confessions, but then the one who sent the message made it different.

It's from this certain sooyaaa__, and god knows how strange she is to him. First, the username was quite familiar and second, something about her sending such message made his heart beat so loud for an unknown reason.

He immediately typed a message to his friends and asked them about her and there, he found out that the girl was Kim Jisoo, Kim freaking Jisoo.

The infamous cheerleader who was admired by her looks and bright personality.

When his friend, Namjoon mentioned that the girl was Jin's cousin, that's when he realized why was the username's familiar.

He remembered Jin mentioned that username in one of his post which was a photo of him with his relatives. And he also heard that to Jungkook, J-hope and Jimin when they talked about the only girls they followed in their social media accounts.

He then stalked the girl and saw that she really is, the famous cheerleader, Kim Jisoo.

But why the hell would the girl send her a message? Especially one with such content?

From what he heard, the girl has lot of admirers. He even saw when a guy approached her and asked her out but the girl refused, saying she's not yet open into the idea of dating.

He also heard that the girl wasn't really open for any romantic relationship, and that she prioritized her studies as well as cheerleading.

She turned down any man who approached her for dating, but merely in a nice way.

At first, he thought that the girl was only playing hard to get but it's been four years now since they went to the same university, and over those years, he never heard her  dating someone or having a boyfriend, not even a fling. Heck, there wasn't even any rumor about her dating a guy.

Knowing their school, students loves to speculate rumors about those who were popular, especially rumors about their dating lives. He, himself was a victim of it too, he was rumored to date a girl from Fine Arts Department way back in his sophomore days just because a student saw them entering the same cafe. The truth is, he only went there to meet up with Jimin, he didn't even know who the girl is. And a lot of girl had been linked to him as well, some were popular, and some were from other schools.

But Kim Jisoo, she's different. There is no rumors, not even one, that had been spread about her dating life. There were bunch of rumors about popular guys liking her, which some was proven true, but a rumor of her liking a guy? None, there is no one.

So it's a mystery to him why all of a sudden, the girl messaged her with such silly words.

Earlier, after his talk with Jimin, he decided to reply on her, so that his mind would be enlightened and his self would atleast, calmed down.

But screw it, he couldn't find the courage to do so! He couldn't even formulate the right and exact words to tell her, and in the end, he just frustratingly threw his phone beside him.

And here he is now, couldn't able to sleep, being annoyed and frustrated to his self. Staring at the ceiling with Kim Jisoo occupying his mind.

He brushed his hair with his fingers as he messed it.

"Damn Kim Jisoo, you're driving me crazy"

—★
A/N: oohhh heyyyy there! It's another narration y'all kekeke. So how was it? haha

Anyways, shout out to BlackPink384564,this chapter is dedicated to you love, thank u for voting and leaving comments and feedbacks. It's much appreciated love. Thank u so much💘 hope you'd enjoy this!

Another dedications next chappies kekeke👌 hope u guys enjoyed this story!💋💖