134

Narration

"Okay! Time for break!"

The squad cheered as Jisoo shouted those words. It's their last day of practice and they'd been practicing since morning.

The squad, despite the given short period of preparation, managed to came up with an amazing routine and steps, with a good choice of music.

Thanks to the help of everyone, with their unity and cooperation, everything went well. They're ready for the competition, a day after tomorrow. And they are very sure that they could give an amazing, and wonderful performance.

"Ji, we're heading to the cafeteria now, see you later", Irene told Jisoo as she waved goodbye to her.

"Yeah, see you!"

"Jichu, we're going to the cafeteria too, how about you?", Tzuyu asked her.

"Oh, I'll stay here and wait for the girls", she answered referring to Jennie, Lisa and Rosé who went to the comfort room earlier.

"You sure?"

She nodded.

"I already bring snacks in my bag with me though, that's why I'll stay here"

Tzuyu smiled at her.

"Okay then, enjoy your snacks. We'll be back"

The two ladies smiled at each other before Tzuyu ran to her friends and started heading to the cafeteria. Jisoo even saw Nayeon winking at her and waving her hand just before they're group became out of her sight.

She was left there alone, since the boys already left too, running like kids right after she announced for a break time.

She sat on the bench and drank on her water. She decided to wait for her three friends to return first before she eats.

"Aish, I wonder what took them so long", she mumbled. "I bet Jennie's forcing Lisa again to wear make up".

She chuckled a bit. This past few days, Jennie's being like that to Lisa. Forcing her to wear make up, teaching her how to act girly and scolding her for acting in a boyish manner.

It's just that, Jennie finds out that Lisa has feelings for Jeon Jungkook. And it's more than a crush now, because they found out that their little Lalisa was in love with the guy.

And then Jennie's boyfriend, yep, Jennie had a boyfriend. Bet you wouldn't be surprised if I told you her boyfriend was Min Yoongi.

"Aigoo, just how fast the night changes. It's just like few days ago, Jennie's just a hopeless romantic with a secret crush to Min Yoongi, and now, they're officially dating", Jisoo mumbled.

Well, Jennie explained everything though. She said that it just so happened that they're parents were actually good friends and business partners as well. And then they met in a party and that's when they found out about everything.

She said that they're parents were surprised that the two of them were in the same school and started to bombard them with tons of questions like 'were they close', 'did they know each other' and such that.

That time, they shared a small conversation and exchanged numbers. Since then, they started exchanging messages almost every day. And that's how they fall for each other—oh no—it should be, that's how Min Yoongi fall for her bestfriend. Jennie's already head over heels towards him even before though.

Going back to the topic earlier, Jennie's boyfriend happened to tell her that his friend, Jeon Jungkook likes Lisa too. But the two, Jungkook and Lisa, weren't aware about their mutual feelings for each other.