022

Narration

Jisoo took a deep sigh as she looked at the relaxing view of the greenery forest that could be seen from her position. She's standing on the terrace of her room, leaning a bit to the railings, with her right hand, holding a cup of hot coffee.

She yawned and then yawned, and then yawned....

You see, she's still sleepy. Her eyes were both feeling heavy, and was begging for her to let them rest, atleast.

Her body seemed to agreed on the pleading of her eyes, for it was begging too to be laid on the bed and took a rest as well.

But no matter how much her whole body begged for rest and sleep, she wouldn't dare to do it.

Why? Simply because of Kim Taehyung.

The guy, ever since last night wherein she accidentally sent an embarrassing message to him, never left her thoughts and mind. And every time she close her eyes, his handsome features appeared on her thoughts.

And that was the mere reason on why she didn't dared herself to sleep, for she knew damn well that the moment she'd close her eyes, she would see his annoyingly handsome face again. Not to add that she dreamed of him last night when she finally dozed off to sleep.

In her dream, Kim Taehyung was her boyfriend and the two of them went out on a date in Han River. They ate together on her favorite restaurant and took a stroll, stopping by in some stalls to take a look at their offered products.

She was very happy and so was he, for there was a sweet and wide smile plastered on each other's face.

They were holding hands throughout the whole date. Their fingers were interlocked while the two of them walked. And at the latter part, they stopped under the shed of a tree and then looked at each other.

Their eyes showed glimpse of love and affection. As they looked at each other's eyes, they seemed lost, as if there was something that urge them to stay still and never quit the intense stares that they gave to each other. They were both hypnotized by each other's eyes, never wanting to looked away.

Taehyung's smile widened and so Jisoo did the same too, and then little by little, the gap between their faces began to slowly decrease. When their faces were only an inch close, and their lips was about to touch, the annoying voice of her cousin echoed through her ears.

And that was when she had woken up from that dream, or for her, a nightmare. That was also the moment where she thanked her cousin's annoying and loud voice because it was the reason on why she had woken up from such dream.

Argh that dream....

The heck, why does he had to appear in her dream? And why does Kim Taehyung needed and had  to be her boyfriend in that freaking dream? Wait, why does she even dreamed of that in the first place?!

Screw that Kim! Wait--oh no, she's a Kim too-- it should be screw that guy!

The thought of how does he reacted on her message was the reason why she didn't able to easily doze off to sleep last night. She kept on thinking on how does the guy interpreted the message and what does he think of her about sending such weird content.