054

Narration

An awkward silence filled the whole living room of Kim's household the moment Jisoo turned off her phone and placed it at the table.

The two, Taehyung and Jisoo, were both looking at different directions from time to time, avoiding each other's gaze.

They were seated adjacent to each other, with Taehyung sitting in the long couch, and Jisoo was seated in the single couch, facing the guy.

Minutes had been passed since Taehyung arrived yet no one has been speaking to each other, no one bothered to start a conversation, none of them dared to utter even a single word.

As minutes passed by, the awkwardness on the atmosphere grew more and more.

It was only stopped when Kim Seokjin walked in, holding a tray with two glass of orange juice, a bowl of chips and another bowl for cookies, and a plate of sandwiches.

He looked at the sight of the two awkward people and tried his best to hold back his laughter, looking how funny the two looked like.

Jisoo was fidgeting her fingers, sometimes brushing them along her black silky hair, avoiding Taehyung's gaze.

Taehyung on the other hand kept looking at the details of the living room, keeping his self busy, though the truth was he's really bothered about finally having a personal talk with Kim Jisoo.

The two weren't even noticing his presence if only he didn't laughed out loud, startling the two awkward people.

He couldn't hold back his laughter anymore, the sight of the two was really funny for him to the extent that he shed few tears formed in his eyes because of too much laughter.

When he finally calmed down, and his windshield laugh finally stopped, he looked again at the two, who was now looking at him with unreadable expressions.

His smile faded, being nervous with the kind of look they were giving him. He gulped before walking towards them and placing the foods on the glass center table.

"Geez, stop giving me that look, you guys are creeping me out", he said. "You two are both weird", he added after finishing his task.

He took a step back, placing the tray on his chest, holding them tight as he looked again at the two, he even gave his cousin a teasing smile and wiggled his eyebrows to Taehyung.

"Don't you think you're the weird one? Laughing all by yourself for God knows what reason?", Jisoo shot back to her cousin, startling Taehyung a bit.

Jimin's right when he told him that Kim Jisoo was a very kind girl, but could be scary when she's annoyed. Speaking of, why does that guy knew a lot about Kim Jisoo? Ahh, he should asked him next time.

"Oh c'mon my dear cousin, who wouldn't laugh at the sight of you two?"

"Do we looked like a clown to you?", now it's Taehyung's turn to asked Jin.

Jin looked at him and gave him a wide smile.

"Nope", he said popping the 'p'. "But you two seemed funny with that awkwardness floating above your heads", he said as he laughed again with his infamous windshield laugh.