041

Narration

Jennie, Rosé and Lisa immediately rushed to Jisoo's house the moment they read her messages showing her anxious state.

Sure they love to tease each other but then, they still know when to stop and to shut up. And in Jisoo's case, they know that right now, they need to keep their mouth shut, because their friend wasn't happy about it anymore.

Jisoo's the type of girl who was jolly and have a good sense of humor, and she was easy to pick up with jokes and pranks. And once she took them seriously, her friends knew that the prank itself wasn't funny anymore or the teasings hit a wrong spot on her.

Jennie was the first one to arrive at Kim's household. Jisoo, ever since she started going to college, was living in her relative's house which happened to be Jin's family. Her parents, on the other hand, was in New York, spending all their lives with business and work, forgetting that they have a daughter.

After Jennie's driver dropped her by the front of Kim's house, Chaeyoung arrived together with Lisa, and true to her words, Chaeyoung was really holding a bucket of chicken.

"You just arrived?", Lisa asked Jennie.

The latter only nodded in response, as she wasn't in the mood to speak for she was so worried to her other friend.

"I already told Jin that we are going here, so let's go inside?", Chaeyoung awkwardly asked.

The other two nodded, Lisa was the one to rang the doorbell and a maid immediately opened it for them.

The first thing they noticed after entering the house was the sight of Jin sitting uncomfortably on the living room, while sighing as he begun typing on his phone.

He didn't noticed their presence so Jennie cleared her throat to get his attention.

Jin flinched for a bit after hearing it, for he was too engrossed in typing on his phone, trying his best to find ways to stop the rumors circulating about her cousin.

When the sight of the three pretty girls sink in on his mind, he quickly stand up and approached them.

"Hey, you guys are here already.", he stated awkwardly. "Sorry, I didn't notice your presence earlier", he apologized as he scratched the back of his neck.

The three gave him a small smile, telling him that they understand him and that it was fine.

"Jisoo's upstairs. She's been locking up herself in her room since she got home from school. She's not yet even eating her dinner", Jin informed them as he frowned upon remembering that his cousin refused to eat dinner, saying that she's still full and not in the mood to eat.

Jin could only sigh and let her cousin be, not forcing her anymore. He knew very well how stubborn Jisoo could be and how she hate being forced with things she didn't wanted to do. That's one of the reason on why she's living with his family and not hers, because she refused to live according to her parents desire for her.

But then now that Jisoo's facing a big problem, being a subject of a widely spreading rumor, he's afraid that she'd again, be forced to do a thing she didn't want.

He's afraid for her cousin. She may appeared as a tough lady but when it comes to terms involving her parents, she's the weakest, the most vulnerable.