023

Narration

"Kim Jisoo, what are you doing to me?", Taehyung mumbled softly while staring at his ceiling.

It's already past 9 in the morning yet he's still in bed. Not having any plans of jumping off from the bed to start his day.

He even took an absent today. Though the intramurals were still going on and it's a must for a player like him to stay present at school, he still chose to stay on his house, particularly on his room.

He don't have any scheduled game for today though, since today was planned  to be for the opening of clubs. The whole day was scheduled for club activities. So it would be still fine even if he does not showed up in school. He's not even part of any clubs and doesn't have any plans in participating in its activities.

Also, he already told Jimin about it too. Though he didn't state his reasons, atleast he and his other friends would knew that he would not go to school today.

He has two main reasons on why he doesn't feel like going to school today.

First, he was still sleepy, for he only had an hour and a half of sleep.

And second, because of Kim Jisoo, for he doesn't know how would he face her.

He was so worried about the possibility of him bumping to her, they're attending the same school after all. What if they crossed paths with each other in the campus? What should he do?

Should he just ignore her completely? But it would be so rude of him.

Should he greet her and said 'hi' or 'hello'? But what if she creeped out? And for the record, they're not even close.

Should he confront her about the message? But he don't have the courage of doing so.

And so he decided to just stay at his home for today, so that atleast, he'd be able to think and reflect on his stressful situation.

His thoughts once again travelled to the image of Kim Jisoo and to the sight of the weird message she sent.

Up until now, he still didn't know the reason as to why all of a sudden, she sent a message with such content to him.

Even though he told Jimin that he would reply to her and asked her about the message, he couldn't find the courage of doing so.

He tried, for so many times, to ask her about it and had series of attempts of sending a  message, but in the end, he didn't able to send even atleast one.

The thought of her beautiful face and the weird message of hers that she had sent to him kept him awake all night.

Was it possible that Jimin's right? That she had sent it because of a dare her friends gave her? After all, she and her friends were known to have playful and funny personalities. They love making fun of each other, doing pranks and jokes. Especially Lalisa Manoban and Park Chaeyoung who loves teasing the other two ladies.

So it's possible that one of those two dared Kim Jisoo to do that right?

"Yes it's possible. It might be the reason. It's possible, it's possible....", he mumbled trying to convince himself.