Chapter 18

Spencer's POV

I run into my parents house, also known as the house I grew up in. So many memories were made in this house, and most of them were bad. Like how we found a dead body in the backyard, or like how A left us a message on christmas. Yet, some were good. This is where Toby and I had our first time, and this is where Kendall found out her and I were sisters.

"What are we doing here?" Hanna asked as we jogged up the stairs.
I ignored her question and went straight to Kendall's room. I opened it, and everything was exactly where it was suppose to be. The bed was made, her books laid neatly on the shelf. It was creepy when Mrs.DiLaurentis did it with Alison's room, but now I understand why. My parents and I felt her presence. But my parents barely came in here. When they did, they cried.

I went straight to Kendall's closet. I opened the double doors of her closet, and her scent filled the room. I pushed aside the clothes that were hanging and took the yellow box on one of the shelves. I set it down onto the floor and took out a file. I put it on her desk and opened it.

"What is that?" Hanna asked lifting an eyebrow.

"These," I pause. "Are Kendall's medical files. The one A had, and that Kendall stole back from A."

Hanna didn't believe me. "Didn't she burn those?"

"She burnt the piece of evidence where A killed her parents, not the rest." I explain. "Well, in the coroners report, it says there are no signs of previously broken bones."

"So?"

I smirked. "Kendall broke a finger when she was about four years old."

"That would be in the report if they saw a fracture in the bones right?"

"Right." I smiled. I was impressed with Hanna recently. She is finally showing her smarts.

"Okay its not Kendall's medical records or whatever, kind of a no brainer." Hanna started.

"now we have evidence." I murmur under my breath.

"But how do we prove its Sarah Harvey's?"

"By going to the hospital she was born at a few towns over.."

I put the lid on the box and put it back in the closet, covering it with the clothes hanging down from the rack.

I ran down the steps, with Hanna behind me. We walked out the door and started driving to the other hospital in another town.

We were twenty minutes away from home, until I got a call. Hanna took my phone and read the caller ID.

"Its your mom." Hanna said.

"Put it on speaker." I say making a right turn.

"Spencer?" She asks.

"Hey Mom whats up?"

"Where are you?"

"I was just at the mall." I lied to her.

"Well, I need you home immediately."

"Is everything okay?"

Hanna gave me a confused look.

"I need you home now Spencer." She said urgently.

"I'll be there in twenty minutes.." I say softly.

And she hung up. Hanna kept looking at me, confused as ever. I made a U turn, and started driving back to Rosewood.

"Well that ruined our plan." I whisper.

"What do you think your Mom wants?"

"I..." I thought for a brief second. "I don't know..."

A/N: 500 FOLLOWERS!!!! I LOVE U GUYS SOOOO MUCHHH THANK UUUU!!!!!!