Chapter 24

I walked down the steps. Its been over 24hrs since we all knew Ali was really innocent. Ugh, Alison. Now the girls, and I are the only ones know Alison is truly innocent. Everyone else thinks she is a murderer. Which means, people are still comparing me to her, even though I did something completely different than her. What I did was tell the truth about A.

Speaking of A, we haven't heard from him/her ever since I said they were the ones who made me run away to the cops. A is trying to keep it on the down low. But every time A keeps it low key, something is bound to pop up and smack us right across the face.

I sat at the island counter, texting on my phone. I have been trying to get a hold of Spencer all day. But I have no clue where she is. I was out this morning with Mike, and I got home a little over 2 hours ago. Its was almost 7 and she isn't home yet. And she isn't even answering her phone.

The kitchen door opened and my mother walked in smiling at me. She set her purse down and went to the fridge to her a water bottle.

"I will be doing work in here. I don't mind if you stay, but it needs to be quiet." She told me.

She usually works in the den, but that is also where my father used to work, and he isn't here. My mom and dad still are in a pretty rough spot. A major rough spot. I haven't seen them together since the day I got back from 'the dead'.

"Um, yea I will get out of your hair." I stood from the chair and walked towards the steps. I stopped and turned to look at my mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes?" She said focused on her work.

"Where is Spencer? I haven't seen her all day and she isn't answering her phone."

She looks at her watch. "She is probably on a plane to London right now."

What.

"And what have I told you about texting on your phone constantly. After this whole A stalker mess that you claim, you are lucky to even have a phone." She continued.

"Wait whoa whoa. Lets backtrack. Spencer is on a plane? To London?!"

"Yes, well, she missed the deadline for college and we are doing as much as possible to get her in college. She has an interview for Oxford."

"And you decided not to tell me??" I ask.

"Oh Kendall, don't be like this. You can't go to college yet, especially after all of this. You will go next year. Think of it as, Perks of graduating early."

I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room. I wasn't jealous that Spencer got an interview at Oxford (okay maybe a little) but its the fact that they didn't tell me. Spencer went across an ocean in less than 24hrs without telling me?

I walked into my room and plopped down onto my bed. What to do now? I took my computer and started to catch on my social media. Being dead, means you are out of the loop, and I hate being out of the loop. So now, I am trying to catch up with everything. As I read the tenth article of Brad Pitt, I fall asleep.

I woke up with my phone blaring out my ring tone. I groaned and looked at the time. 7 am. I have slept for probably a little less than 12 hours. I grabbed my phone which was on top of my pillow and answered.

"Hello?"

"Kendall?" Spencer freaked.

"What Spencer? Its freaking 7am. You woke me up. What the hell is wrong?"

"Blood. Mona's blood. My blood, your blood, Aria's blood someones blood!"

That sentence woke me right up.

"Spencer slow down. Why are talking about blood?"

"I was in my oxford interview and then blood started dripping down my bag and its stained the seats and now its there. I got rid of that bag, but what if they find it?! And they are obviously going to check the stains on the chair and I obviously don't even have a slight chance of getting into oxford anymore-"

"Spencer. Calm down. You don't need Oxford. When it comes to the blood though, I don't really know what to tell you."

"Kendall! You are suppose to help me in these situations!"

"Well, I am not going to be very helpful if you call me at freaking 7am!"

Spencer grunted and then hung up the phone. I lightly tossed my phone to the side of my pillow and laid on my back. With that blood, meant there was only one thing.

A was back.

Of course A is back. A now has our blood, or someone's blood and that blood can easily placed to where we commit ed a murder..Mona's murder mostly. 

You are probably thinking, well tell the police!! But, I am terrified. I already rattled A's cage, and I cannot make things worse then they are....

I looked over at my phone and went to my messages. I started typing..

Hey, want to give me a ride somewhere? -K

I locked my phone and looked back up at my ceiling, even though seconds later the person I texted, which was Emily.

Where to? -E

To Alison -K

Yes Alison. I need to talk to her. There are things we need to quickly hash out with each other. And No, I can't go alone. Especially with my mother on my tail. She always wants to know exactly where I go. If I go with Emily, who is osmeone she trusts completely, then I will be good.

Oh...yea. Sure why not? What time? -E

Wanna say 12? -K

Okay. See you soon. -E

I heard a knock on my door. I looked up from my phone and saw my mother at the door.

"Cancel all your plans for the morning. You have to go to the station."

"Why?" I ask.

She was about to leave, but then asked. "Please tell me that you weren't involved in any way in Alison's case..."

I gave a look of confusion to my mother, and then I finally realized what the hell was going on...

A/N: Any glee fans out there? Honestly, its like one of the best shows out there.

Kisses -E