Chapter 10

Spencer's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. And damn. I look good. Tonight, is the masquerade ball. And I am wearing, a high-low white dress. It was strapless, and had lace on the top, then the bottom flowed. My hair was curled to perfection and I had little make up on. I felt beautiful.

I walked out of the bedroom, and into the living room, where Toby was. He was playing around with his new camera and looked up at me as I leaned with an arm on the wall.

"Damn." His jaw dropped. "Someone decided to show off those Hastings legs."

I giggled. I walked over to him and sat down on the couch grabbing my white heels from the side and strapping them on.

"You nervous for tonight?" He asked putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Nope." I strapped on the last heel and stood up. I grabbed Toby's mask. He stood up as well and I put it on him.

"Do I look nervous?" I whisper. He took my mask and put it on me. This mask went over both my eyes, and covered half my face with black lace. The only visible part of my fave was my left cheek and lips.

"Nope. But you do look beautiful." Toby said kissing my softly.

"And you look dashing." I say back to him.

He took a step back and let out his hand.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes we shall." I smile taking his hand, and we went off to the ball....

And once we got there, it became packed. Almost the whole town was here at this special summer event.

"There you are!" I heard Aria's high pitched voice from behind. I turned around and hugged her.

"Woah, you look stunning." I tell her.

"So do you." She said.

"Hey Spence. Toby." Ezra said coming up behind Aria.

"Hi." Toby and I say together. Before we knew it, Hanna and Caleb got here, along with Emily and Paige. Together, we all walked to into the ball. Every single person in the room was disguised. Men wore suits, and ladies wore dresses. Mostly short, some long, a handful were poofy. After looking around, we walked down the ballroom steps. Toby and I had linked arms, but he let go of them.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked bowing to me.

"My pleasure." I smile brightly and He swoops me to the ballroom floor and we start dancing. For how long? Well, I lost track of time once everyone else joined the fun with us.

Mike's P.O.V

Everyone has been dancing and having fun for the past two hours here at the masquerade ball, but me. I was walking around the ballroom, with a drink in my hand the whole time. Alone.

As I walking a girl came up to me. Well, it's was Spencer.

"Hey Spence." I said looking down. She didn't say anything. She just took her hand out expecting me to take it.

"You wanna dance or something?"

She nodded slowly. I took her hand hesitantly, and we started dancing. The energetic song that was playing suddenly became a slow song. I kept my head down, looking at my feet as we slowly danced. Then Spencer lifted my chin and I looked straight into her eyes, figuring out, that this was not Spencer.

Aria's P.O.V

Toby and I were talking and have a drink.

"Any signs of A yet?" He asked.

"Nope. At all actually. It's almost weird."

"Well isn't that a good thing?" He laughed.

"I guess." I laugh along. I look out into the dance floor, and see Mike dancing with Spencer.

"Aww, look. Spencer is making Mike's might less boring by dancing with him. Ah, she is just a perfect friend." I say.

"And she is an amazing girlfriend." He looked at her.

"Who is?" A girl in a white high low dress walked up to us. But it wasn't any girl..it was Spencer. But she is dancing with Mike.

"Spencer?" Toby questioned.

"Yea?" She said confused.

"But you are with Mike..dancing..." I say to her. I look at the girl dancing with Mike. She was wearing the same exact outfit as Spencer. Same dress, same shoes, same mask.

"Aria, I am right here." She says with her hands on her hips.

"Then who is wearing the same exact thing as you? And is dancing with my brother?!" I flip. All three of us look at the girl who looks like Spencer's twin.

"I know who that is..." Spencer said running to Mike and the mystery girl. Toby and I followed her. The mystery girl looked up and saw us coming towards her. She gave Mike a quick hug and ran away from him. He stood there confused.

"Mike!" I grab his arm and brought him off the dance floor. "Who the hell were you dancing with?!"

"Kendall." He said. He looked at Spencer who was next to him, and said, "I thought it was you at first Spence. But then I looked into her eyes. I miss her so much."

Then Mike studied Spencer's outift.

"Damn, she is looks exactly like you tonight." He commented.

"Yea I KNOW." Spencer was annoyed. More than annoyed. She was pissed.

Ali then came running towards us, with Paige, Em, Hanna and Caleb behind her. "Guys." She started.

"Did you know Kendall was here?!" Spencer freaked.

"Yea." Ali said calmly. "I'm just saw her. And I have a feeling I know what she is doing." There was a quick pause. "We have to split up and find her to stop her."

"Stop her from doing what?" Emily asked.

"From doing something stupid." Ali said simply, and she left to go find Kendall. Which is what we all did soon after. We split up to teams. It was me, Ezra, Spencer and Toby and Mike. Then it was Emily, Paige, Hanna and Caleb. We went different ways to find Kendall.

Our team went outside to find her. But it was dark. Yes, the lights from the ball and all of town had some light, but for the most part, you couldn't see a thing.

"Where could she be?" Mike asked.

We started to walk down a dark ally. We all stopped for a second to discuss, but we kept hearing footsteps.

"Who's walking?" Spencer asked.

We all looked in front of us. Someone was here. Quietly, we continued down the alley, until we saw the white dress from the distance. The same white dress Spencer was wearing.

"Kendall!" Mike yelled chasing after her. She turned around, and all you could see was her mask. Once she caught sight of us, she turned and ran away.

We were all running in our heels dresses and suits, trying to catch Kendall. But damn. She was a fast runner. Even with the heels she had on.

We took a sudden left turn. We witnessed her go into a building. She shut the door and Spencer ran to it, trying to open it.

"She locked it. Ugh that bitch!" Spencer slammed her fist on the steel door.

"Kendall!! Open up!!! I know you can hear me!!" Spencer was screaming at the top of her lungs. Toby grabbed her arms and pulled her away.

"Why don't we all just go home?" He suggested.

I looked over at Ezra and Mike.

"I think that is a very good idea." I say.

A/N: OMG UR CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!! Btw when Mike and Kendall (aka mystery girl) were dancing, I pictured them dancing to the song "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEE

Kisses -E