Chapter 13

Spencer's POV

All of us were having some laughs at the Brew. This place was under construction right now, because Ezra Fitz bought it, and I have a feeling its going to be better than ever.

But, since it is under construction, we all had to get coffee somewhere else, go back to the brew and sit on the dusty wooden floor. I didn't mind though. I was happy, because last night, Alison got arrested. That's right. Alison. And it was great to hear that I am free from the D.A and that I wasn't a suspect for murder.

The bad thing is, I have no idea where Kendall is. I haven't heard from her in days. I am not really sure if that is a good or bad thing.

"To being Free of Alison." Aria put her cup of coffee up, and all of us (as in us four girls, Toby, Caleb and Ezra) all raised our cups of coffee.

"Preach." I say as I gulp down half of my extra large black coffee.

"Why the celebration?" I hear a familiar voice say.

All of us look to the back entrance of the Brew. Kendall sways her hips side to side as she comes in with that sly smile and obnoxious tone.

"Don't act like you don't know." Aria rolled her eyes.

"Oh relax Aria-"

"Relax?" Emily defended. "How the hell can we relax?"

Kendall went over to Emily and bent down, putting her hands on her knees, as if Em was only a little kid. "Cause Ali is in prison Emily."

"But you're here. You are Ali's replacement." Hanna shouted at her.

Kendall stood straight and crossed her arms, still with that sly smile on her face. She walked over to Toby.

"Aren't you going to defend me?" She mocked at him. "You are suppose to be helping me."

"Toby." I say simply standing up next to him. I could tell by the expression of his face, he didn't want to help her.

"I was. But seeing how your behavior is right now, I shouldn't. And I'm not."

"All of you just think you aren't going to help me, but you will."

"We won't." I say crossing my own arms and walking right to her face.

"Prove it." She whispered.

Silence. That is all you could hear. None of us said anything. She was right, we couldn't get off her back.

"Thought so." She smiled and walked out of the Brew.

"She just came here, to stir up trouble." Caleb said.

"Now what are we going to do with her?" Ezra asked after.

I breathed heavily out of my nostrils. "I have no idea."

Again, silence fills the shop.

"Have you..." I turned and looked at Aria. "Has Mike..told you anything about Kendall?"

"No, not really. Why?" She asked.

My brain finally started to work again.

"I have a theory." I say.

Kendall's POV

I walked out of the Brew, and went through an ally. The wind blew my hair out of my face, and the sun made my pathway glow. But sadly, my bright pathway wasn't bringing me to a castle. It was bringing me to my temporary home A has given me. This room down under Rosewood has kept me safe and has kept me alive. Here is the catch. A will only let me live in it, if I do what A says.

I walked into..I guess you can call apartment..and get a phone call.

Blocked.

Of course its blocked. I picked it up anyways.

"Hello?"

"Kendall." This was a dark, mysterious voice. It was disguised of course. I mean, cause its A, and I can't know A's identity.

"Yes?" I say breathing out roughly.

"Watch the attitude. Now, will those girls leave you alone now?"

"They claim they will."

"I don't believe it." The dark voice said. "But I have an idea. And this will sure get them to hate you."

"I don't want them to hate me forever though-"

"Well, that isn't my problem. Anyways you do it, or I do it."

"What is it?" I ask.

"I won't bother the girls either way but lets just say if I do it, things are going to be worse than it already is."

"What is it?" I say in a more demanding tone. And once I hear what I have to do, I drop my phone.

A/N: the PLL WINTER PREMIERE WAS AMAZING. And I am trying to put what is happening currently on the show here, but with some twists. Comment and vote! <3

Kisses -E