Chapter 31

Five Years Later....

Kendall's POV

I walk around the room, cleaning up everything. I took the blankets that were on the floor, and place it inside the closet. I made sure the pillows on the couch were neatly set up, and the magazines on the coffee table to be stacked straight. I made sure the cups on the kitchen counter were put into the dishwasher, and the clean plates were put away in the cabinet. I walked around my apartment, making sure it was spotless before they all came over.

Its been almost a whole month since we were all together under the same roof again. With all our hectic schedules, there is no way we can all just hang out whenever we want. But this day, all of us were free. Which is great. It will just be a girls day, held in my apartment.

But in order for it to be just a girls day, my room mate, or just recently known as my fiance, Mike needed to leave pronto.

"Hey, I'm gonna go now." He walked out of the bedroom, into the kitchen and gave me a quick kiss.

"So, what are you and the guys going to end up doing today?" I asked him.

"Well, since Ezra is stuck with little James, we are probably going to all go to the Fitz house. Watch the game, maybe drink a couple of beers...."

"With a child in the house?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Fine, instead we can..." He pondered. "We can drink a couple of juice boxes, no biggy."

I laugh at his idea, as he as well laughs along.

"What about you ladies?" He asked putting on his jacket.

"Oh who knows when it comes to them?" I roll my eyes. "There is always something unexpected."

Mike chuckled, and heard a knock on the door. He opened it, and all of the girls, Spencer, Aria, Emily, Alison and Hanna came running inside, yelling..

"Let me see the ring!"

Curious as to why they all got here at the same time, I asked, "Did you guys all carpool here or something?"

"Yes." Alison said, getting that question out of the way to focus on the sparkling diamond on my finger.

Aria looked at the ring, and looked behind her to face Mike. "I have taught you well young grasshopper." She joked as he laughed nervously.

"I'm going to go now. See you later Ken, bye guys." He said, and flashed out of the apartment.

"Ohhh..You guys scared him." I whine.

"Deal with it." Spencer said. "Now, how did he propose??"

All of them looked at me like a bunch of kindergartners, waiting for their teacher to tell a story.

"That is for another day. Can we talk about the important stuff? Like Hanna's month long honeymoon in Europe?!"

Now we all face Hanna, looking at her with big eyes.

About a month ago, Hanna and Caleb tied the knot, which was also the last time we were all together on one room. It was an phenomenal wedding, and all of us had an amazing time.

"Oh god, it was amazing!! But so, sooo pricey. But amazing!" She said lost in her own memories.

"Okay, now can we talk about how in less than a month, there is going to be a baby Cavanaugh!?" Alison said touching Spencer's already enormous belly.

Spencer looked around nervously. "Oh geez. I don't want to talk about that. I am so scared!! Toby and I just started the nursery. Who knows if it will be finished on time?"

"With you there, it will be." I reassure her.

"Is it scary Aria? I ask you since you have a little one year old of your own. You make it look so easy." Spence anxiously asked her.

Aria giggles. "Its difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will never regret it."

"Awww, this is so cute!" Emily exclaimed. "I am so excited!"

"To have a child? Whoa, look out Alison." I tease.

Alison and Emily have been together for a while. They always get together, then break up, then get back together, then break up and it can get really confusing. Though currently, they are together.

"No, but I want one too." Alison said in a dreamy way. "Don't you want one Kendall?"

"I just got engaged not even two days ago. Mike and I aren't going to be thinking about children for a while."

"Well, you will have them. You better have them." Hanna threatens.

"Oh look who's talking." I roll my eyes at Hanna playfully, as we all walk over to the living room and sit down on the couches.

"Can you believe all of us came back to Rosewood?" Aria said.

After Spencer sat herself down, she said "Well, with A out of the way, Rosewood isn't that bad of a place."

"I guess so.." Emily mentions. "I remember when we used to do anything to get out of this place."

"It was A who caused all the bad memories." I whisper.

"But that's in the past now. We are in present day. And I think we are having the best damn time." I raised the glass in my hand.

"To no more secrets. To no more A." Ali said after.

"To no more going to the hospital because of A." Spencer joked as she looked at me.

"Why was A after you anyways Kendall? I mean A tried to kill you so many times." Aria said after.

"I don't know...my only explanation is that A's a bitch." I shrug.

"Preach!!" Hanna yelled. Everyone was laughing, as I chuckled nervously.

Here's the thing, I really do know why A has been trying to kill me for years. I found out years ago. A is trying to kill me for revenge. For what? Well, that only something only A and I know. The girls think they know whats going on, but they are truly ignorant..but know one really needs to know right?

But lets get to the real stuff....

Honestly, I am glad this is all over. This whole "World War A" stuff, has been literally eating me alive. Now that its over, I can relax, leave my windows open and doors unlocked. And Who knows? Maybe the future will be better......

A/N: OMGGGGGGGGG ITS OVERRRRR!!!!! IM GONNA CRYYYYY!!!! So, the fourth book will be out in probably a week or two. And it will be called.....

Pretty Little Liars// The Sixth Liar: The FinAl gAme

So excited guys!!!!!! I am also looking for any creative ides to put into my new book. So if you have any, just comment them. ILY GUYSSSSSS

Kisses, -E