Chapter 8

I sat Kendall and Toby down on the couch. They both fumble with their fingers and avoided eye contact with each other and me. I am pacing around the room, trying to comprehend what just happened. I wanted to go off on them, but knowing the situation, I couldn't.

"So." I stopped pacing and I stood in front of them. "Toby, this whole time, you were helping Kendall, and keeping her safe?"

He nodded.

"And Kendall, You have been getting help from Toby and you haven't told me?"

Kendall nodded slowly. "Are you mad Spencer?"

I look at her eyes. "More annoyed than mad."

There was a dead silence.

"Why didn't either of you just tell me? I mean the man I love is protecting the sister I love. So I can't be mad at that."

"The more people who know Kendall is alive, the more in danger she is." Toby told me.

"It doesn't matter. A knows I am alive, so I am in crazy danger now." Kendall said quietly.

"How did you know about that?" I crossed my arms.

"Toby told me." Kendall looked at him, and he said.

"I found Kendall's journal in your make up bag Spencer."

"Great," I grunted.

"Everything will be fine okay? I promise." Kendall reassured.

"Nothing will ever be okay Kendall. Not with A." And there was a silence between us.

"Well, we have survived A for years, I think we can do it one last time." Kendall stood up.

"Kendall, what are you saying?" Toby asked.

"What I am saying is that A wanted to play a game. But as you can see, this isn't a game anymore. "

There was a pause.

"This is a war."

We all gave each other glances. We weren't sure what was going happen. But it seemed like Kendall knew. She had a plan. And All we had to do, was follow it.

A/N: Short quick chapter for you guys. Keep commenting, voting, and being awesome!!
Kisses -E