Chapter 28

"Kendall?" I heard my name being called.

"Up here." I said. I kept on folding my laundry and putting them away in my drawers. Thats all I have been doing lately. Walking around my room, cleaning, finding something to do, to get that haunting thought out of my head.

My sister is in jail.

Only two days ago, Alison was found guilty for Mona's murder, and all of the girls were arrested as accessories to murder. I on the other hand was not asked about or even touched. After the trial, Tanner arrested the girls and let me be. She knew I was there watching, and wanted to say something but she kept it on the down low. God I hate that woman.

I heard my name being called again.

"Kendall??"

"I'm in my room." I call back. I turn around and see my mother at the doorway.

"What's up?" I ask her. She walks in and closes the door.

She takes a deep breathe. "I am going to tell you something, but you cannot tell anyone."

I put the clothes in my hand on the bed, and crossed my arms.

"Who am I going to tell?" I shrug.

**

I then started knocking quickly and loudly on Toby's door...total Déjà vu..

The door swung open and Toby came into view. Instead of properly saying the basic 'hello? How are you? Can I come in?' I push him aside and walk into his apartment. I look around and see Caleb and Ezra sitting, doing work.

"You guys suspected A too right?"

"About the girls being abducted?" Caleb said. "Yeah, A had to be involved in this. We are trying to track down the security footage, and find the van's coordinates."

"And you were planning to this without my knowledge?" I say somewhat offended.

Toby then got into the conversation. "Kendall, we didn't mean to make you feel offended by finding your sister behind your back, but you just as much of a target as they are-"

"And so are you guys." I interrupt Toby. "Look at all of you. All of you are targets, just like me. I mean look at Ezra?! He was a shooting target for A."

"Thanks Kendall." Ezra said in a sarcastic tone.

"Anytime."

"Just let her stay, she is right. She deserves to be here as much as we do. Plus, she is a Hastings, which means genius. We can use her." Caleb said.

He agreed with me, or was so annoyed and wanted me to shut up.
I smiled at him and then looked over at Toby and Ezra who nodded.

~Next day~

The next day, all four of us were still in Toby's apartment, trying to get a hold of the girls.

And then someone knocked on the door.

I looked up from my book, and saw my parents. My eyes widen in shock. Why were they here?

"Kendall?" My dad asked.

"Dad? Mom? What are you doing here?"

"Alison, told us about A.." My mother told us. I literally wanted to flip.

"What. Alison told you about A? No, wait a second, I told you about A. And you didn't believe me. You didn't think it was a big deal-"

"Everyone thought you lied. We did believe you, but then Tanner threw us off course, and made us think that you killed Mona. Which is why she questioned you."

"That makes no sense, Kendall wasn't even around when Mona died." Caleb said, overhearing our conversation.

"They thought Kendall disappeared, so she could kill Mona without anyone thinking it was her." Toby said.

"But that obviously isn't true." I say

"Correct, but apparently this whole A thing you said is true, and now we need to get a lead on the girls."

"Well, all the information about A is in those boxes, they are from my storage unit." Ezra points at the boxes on the table.

"Lets open them." My dad said.

"Wait," I stop him. "There are a lot of secrets in there. About every one of us."

I was kind of pissed at them right now, and they were in a rough spot, I needed to warn them.

My mother looks at my father. "No more secrets." She said.

He nodded and I looked over at the guys. We all gave looks to each other, and started to work on A.

A/N: WTF WHO IS CHARLES?!?!
Sorry if its sucky, it was kind of hard to fit Kendall in here. And plus, since the show won't be on until JUNE(kill me now) I will basically be writing what I hope will happen in the show from now on. Ly guys❤️❤️❤️

Kisses -E