Chapter 14

Kendall's POV

I walked down barren hallway. I could only see thanks to the sunlight shining through the windows and onto the floor tiles. I looked around carefully, making sure no one was following me around in Rosewood High School. To think that I was a student at this school only a couple months ago. I thought I would never have had to go back, but boy was I wrong.

I heard other footsteps. Footsteps that weren't my own. I made a sharp turn to a different hallway, and was still able to make it to my destination. The art room.

A gave me the most terrible mission. But I had to do this, so I could protect the girls and guys from he his terrible monster

I walked into the art room. It was quite, yet I heard someone slightly shuffling around. I saw the person, aka Caleb walk into the kiln. This was my shot.

I ran to the door, and closed it shut. I locked it, and turned the kiln on.

Now what was my mission? It was to kill someone...that someone...turned out to be Caleb.

Spencer's POV

I closed the window that was opened in the school. It caused a breeze that gave me goosebumps. It was creepy though. As if, someone got into the school. I turned back around to the art room. I left briefly, only because I heard something or someone. We were trying to get rid of the bloody knife that originally belonged to Toby. Why? Well, let's just say, it might "magically" have some evidence that one of us killed Mona. If someone were to find out, like Toby, we would all go down.

I walked back into the art room, and called Caleb's name.

"Caleb?"

I saw the inside of the kiln was red. I walked towards it and looked around it through the window. I looked down only to see Caleb, drenched in sweat down on the floor, having trouble breathing.

"Caleb!!" I yelled. "Oh my god!!" I
tried to open the door, and saw it was locked.

"Hang on! Hang on!"

I went over and pressed a bunch of random buttons to try and turn it off. I turned a key and went back over to the kiln.

"Caleb!" I opened the door. "Oh my god, Caleb."

I helped him up and we went over to the table in the middle of the art room. His sweat was dripping and he breathed heavily. I was in such shock. I was scared. How did this happen?

"Oh my god, Caleb! Are you okay?"

He didn't answer.

"Are you okay?" I asked again. I looked at the kiln door.

"Did the door shut by accident?"

He nodded no.

"What?" I ask in a low voice.

"I saw," he breathed, "who closed," he breathed again. "The door."

"Who Caleb? Who closed the door?"

He breathed in heavily and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Kendall."

A/N: I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND I AM SO SORRYYYY!!!! I was trying to get this story to have the events that are happening in the show. Comment and Vote!!! Ly guysss
Kisses -E