Chapter 23

Kendall's POV

I walked into my bedroom and saw Mike still passed out on my bed. I didn't wake him cause he seemed like he was in a peaceful state.

Just a couple of hours ago, Mike and I blew up and had a fight, yet it ended up forgiving each other, which I realized always happened. After the fight, him and I took a nap. We were exhausted. Emotionally, physically and mentally. I have had the press trying to come up to my house and ask questions. I have had to continuously worry about being caught for months, and I had to continusouly think of plans to keep myself from getting caught being alive, when I was know as 'dead'.

I woke up before Mike, and went to the bathroom. When I got out, I just went straight to my desk and sat. I started tapping the keyboard keys to my laptop quickly. I typed in "Kendall Hastings" on Google and saw all the articles that were recently published about me. All then were titled either "Alison DiLaurentis VS Kendall Hastings" or something to do with a comparison of Ali and I.

"That isn't healthy." I heard Mike say. I turned around in my chair and saw Mike sitting at the edge of the bed looking at me.

"I was just curious." I turn back to face my computer and slump in my chair. I heard him stand and he shut my computer.

"Curious or not, its not going to help the dilemma you're in."

He had a point there. I just brushed it off and changed the subject. "I'm getting food."

"Yea, I'm too lazy to go down." Mike said as he plopped on the bed.

I laugh and walk out of my room and down the stairs. I stop at the end of the steps as I saw all the girls sitting on the couch talking. Once they saw me, they stopped.

"What?" I ask them.
They give each other wary looks.

"So, looks like Ali, is innocent."

"What?" I asked coming all the way down the stairs. I stood in front of the fire place and crossed my arms, waiting for more.

"Alison is innocent now. And its all thanks to Mike."

"Mike?" I asked shocked. He was right upstairs, which I didn't think they knew.

"I know you guys are in a rough spot right now-" Aria started.

"He is actually right upstairs." I whisper.

"Kendall?" Spencer widen her eyes. I laughed and playfully hit her arm.

"Nothing like that happened Spence. But anyways, he told me all about Mona and how A double crossed her."

"And Ali was out of town." Emily mentions.

"Well, now what do we do knowing Alison is innocent? I think you guys kind of destroyed anything that proved her innocent." I question while getting a bag of corn chips from the pantry.

"You're right. And we realized we were wrong. Now there is a new mission. We are going to help her get out of that freaking jail." Spencer said determinedly. "You in Ken?"

I stood there pondering for a moment.

"I'm in."

A/N: OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERRRR!! And im soo sorry for the wait but this week was the definition of stressful. And sorry I updated a sucky chapter. Ily guys!!!

Kisses -E