Chapter 5

Kendall's POV

I opened my eyes slightly. It was still dark. I sat up and looked over at the clock. 7:30 am. I yawed and rubbed my eyes.

"Don't tell me you are going to be that person who leaves the morning after they have sex.."Mike said with his eyes still closed.

I laughed. "I'm sorry. But I have to go."

"Why???" Mike complained lazily as he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me back down to him.

"You know why." I whisper and kiss his forehead. I got up and slipped on the clothes I had on yesterday.

"When will you be back?" Mike asked as I tied my shoelaces.

After I finished tying both sneakers on, I sat next to him on the bed. "When I can, I will."

"Where will you be?"

"I can't tell you everything Mike." I say calmly. "But when I can, I will." I kiss him on last time.

"I love you." I say as I bush my thumb across his chin.

"I love you more." He said pushing a strand of hair dangling in my face behind my ear. I smiled and took his hand for a second. I stood straight and was about to let go, when he pulled me back and kissed me harder one last time.

I broke the kiss and told him, "You need to stop doing that." And he laughed.

"Nope."

I let go of his hands and walk out of his room, and then walked out of the house. Now where to?

I was thinking to go and see Spencer, and clean up the mess I made with her too. Ugh, I bet she is pissed at me; for leaving her, for faking my death, for making her keep herself locked up in her room so she could cry. And I hate myself for just watching her do that, and not being able to do anything.

I was walking through the woods. Luckily, all the girls don't live far from each other. I just need to get through here. Okay, yes I am aware that A could be lurking through the woods and find out I'm alive and kill me. And yea everything happens in the woods and all, but I really don't have a choice. I can't really walk down the neighborhood streets. Plus, I am totally fine....

But I was wrong. I felt a hand go over my mouth. I tried to kick and scream but the person was strong. I pulled over by a tree, and I clenched my eyes. The person's hand was still over my mouth. I opened my eyes, and saw who was in front of me.

I ripped their hand off my mouth and whispered, "Ezra?"

"Kendall?" He paused. "Your alive."

"Why are you in the woods at 8am?!"

"I was walking to Spencer's to pick up Aria."

"Why...."

"We are going to an early morning breakfast. Now..how are you alive?" He whispered.

"Ezra, you can't tell anyone. Or else, things will get worse." I state to him.

"Like this isn't bad enough?"

"Ezra, you never saw me! Understood?"

"Yea..." He nodded. I then ran away, out of his sight. So he couldn't see me. I stopped running after a minute or two, and started to walk. My hands in my pockets, my hoodie on. I looked down at my feet as I walked. I thought...

How would my life turn out if A wasn't in it? Well first off, I would be alive..well... Everyone would know I am clearly alive. I wouldn't have been presumed as dead. Secondly, I wouldn't have been in Radley. I wouldn't have suffered though the death trap. Third off, I wouldn't have to hurt anyone I love.