Chapter 16

Spencer's POV
*3 days later*

"Who do you think was burned?" I ask Caleb, who was shuffling all around his new apartment.

"What?" He asked looking at me for a brief second and the back down at his computer.

I sat up straight on the couch and looked down as I said, "At the explosion...who..was burned alive? It obviously wasn't Kendall."

"Well duh." Hanna said coming into the apartment. She gave Caleb a quick kiss on the lips and sat down next to me.

Seeing Hanna and Caleb kissed reminded me of Toby's and I's current situation. Ugh, relationships. They are so hard. There is only a brief second where both people of the relationship are happy. Just a little while ago, Toby and I were finally talking. We sat and played scrabble, which was a happy part. And then everything went down hill. he got mad because Caleb and I were hiding stuff from him. We can't tell him anything anymore because he is a cop, or well a cop who is too dedicates to his job.

"But I have been thinking that same question too." Hana said bringing myself out of my own thoughts.

"Thinking about what?" I ask completely forgetting what we were talking about.

"Who's body was burned?"

"Oh yea." I say. "I really want to know.." I whisper.

"Don't you want to know a lot of things lately?" Caleb commented with a sly smile. In respond I playfully stick my tongue out at him and Hanna giggles.

"But in all seriousness, what options are there? I mean who could it be?"

We all pondered. Who really could have been burned?

"Toby's mom?" Hanna asked.

"No. She is much older than Kendall." I say.

"Mona?" Caleb asked.

"She was very much alive when the explosion happened." I say in an obvious tone.

"....Sarah Harvey?" Hanna whispers.

I look over at Hanna. I was about to shot her down, but she might be getting to something.

"Do you think her records are in Rosewood Hospital?"

Hanna squinted her eyes and smiled. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Spence?"

"If you are think of getting back in those stripe uniforms, then yea." I smirk back. We look at Caleb, who is just confused about what is going on, but Hanna and I know. We have a plan, which is to find out who's body was burned instead of Kendall's.

A/N: quick chapter for you guys. Hopefully I can update ASAP but there is a huge snow storm going on...
Vote and comment!❤️

Kisses -E