Chapter 6

Spencer's P.O.V
So today is the day! Today is the day I get to move in and live with the love of my life. About time! I remember when he asked me just a couple of days ago...

*flashback*

Kendall visited me earlier in the morning, and left. Once she did, Toby came in looking dashing as ever. I was about to change so we can have a little breakfast together. He was sitting in my red chair and was fiddling with his fingers. I came out from behind my closet door.

"What Toby?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says.

Once I put on all my clothes, I came out of the closet and went onto his lap.

"Okay, tell me." I push a piece of hair behind my ear and looked into his crystal blue eyes. He looked right into my chocolate eyes and asked,

"Move in with me."

"What?" I say in surprise.

"I want you to move in with me. I..I want to take the next step on our relationship...because..I love you."

He picked me up off his lap and stood me up as did he. He took his hands and cupped my cheeks.

"Spencer Jill Hastings. I love you so much. You don't know how much I love you, and now I want us to love together, so. I can see your beautiful face when I wake up, and before I fall asleep. And hug you during the night, and see you watch netflix on the couch at 3 am when you can't sleep."

I was speechless. "Toby.." I paused. "I would love to live with you."

The brightest smile appeared on his face and he picked me up and spun me around in joy.

"It has to be soon." He said putting me down.

"Oh trust me, it will be soon." And I kissed oh so softly on his pink lips.

*end of flashback*
"Spencer!" Toby called out my name and brought me out of the memory, even though it happened only a couple of days ago.

"Yes?" I call over.

"Can you grab that last box?"

The last box. He had one in his hand, and I was going to take the other. After I unpack this box, I will officially live here in Toby's apartment. I took it and put it in the bedroom, while Toby put the box he had and put it right on top. He opened it, and saw a bunch of pictures and books I had. He took one of the frames out, and saw it was a picture of Kendall and I.

"You miss her don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah..I do." I say taking the frame from him and putting it back in the box. I haven't heard from Kendall in anyway since the day Toby asked me to move in with him..so that makes it a week. I haven't heard from her in a week. Why?

"Well, I am going to wash up quickly, and then maybe you and I can grab something from the Brew?"

"Sounds like a plan." I smile.

"Great." He kissed my forehead and went out of the bedroom. I opened the box again to unpack. I took out the couple of frames in there, and books. But I noticed a book, that was not suppose to be in there. I looked at it questionably. I studied the outside. It was made of an old brown leather. There was a black button on it, and a string wrapped around the button so the book would stay shut. I unwrapped the string that was around the button, and opened the book. I flipped through the pages, and saw it was Kendall's handwriting, and then saw it was Kendall's journal. I flipped to the last page, and saw writing, but it wasn't Kendall's.

I know everything. I have my game plan. What's yours? -A

My heart started pumping fast. I could feel it coming out of my chest. I could feel myself sweating, and breathing harder and harder. This isn't good. A knows. A knows that Kendall is alive, and if A knows Kendall is alive, shit will go down. A will do whatever to get Kendall to come back. Who knows how pissed off A will be? Kendall pretended she was dead, so A won't get us.

"Spence." Toby said normally, but I still jumped.

"You okay?" He asked coming towards me slightly.

"Yea, um. I need to to freshen up quickly. Can I meet you downstairs?"

"Sure." He said questioningly. He left our room and went down to the Brew. I went to the bathroom with Kendall's journal in my hand. I went under the bathroom cabinet and took out my makeup bag. I put the journal in there. I know Toby won't go into my make up bag, which means he won't find the journal. I closed the make up bag, and put it back in the bathroom cabinet.

I leaned against the bathroom counter. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt bad for Kendall. She was a step closer to dying for real this time. A is ahead of the game again. I can't warn Kendall. I don't know anyone who can contact her. I washed my face and walked down to the Brew.

Toby's POV

I saw Spence come down the stairs. I studied her face, and it was obvious she was crying. She came down smiling, and fooled everyone else. But me.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to her while wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, what could be wrong? I moved in with you today, and nothing can ruin that." She put her hands on the side of my face. She kissed me softly. I smiled at her.

That date was a great date, but she was hiding something, and it stayed in the back of my brain.

That night, we decided to have a movie night together. We got a bunch of junk food, and blankets. We snuggled together and watched different movies, but hey, a guy's gotta use the bathroom. I stood up and told her,

"Be right back," and I went to the bathroom. I walked in and walked passed the bathroom counter. I ended up hitting Spencer's makeup bag and knocking it down to the floor. It landed with a clang.

"Toby?" Spencer called. "You okay?"

"Yea, I just dropped something." I called back to her. I knelt down to pick it up, and noticed the small book that was in the medium sized make up bag. I picked up the book and flipped through the pages. I saw the last page and read the note.

I know everything. I have my game plan. What's yours? -A

I flipped back a couple pages and glanced at a page.

I saw Spencer today. And I couldn't be happier. I even saw Mike and the night was magical. They both asked me why I can't come back...and Spence even compared me to Ali...

This was definitely Kendall's journal.

I stopped reading there once I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Tobes? Is everything okay in there?"

"Yea, yea." I say quickly picking up everything on the floor and shoving it into the make up bag. I grabbed it and put it in the bathroom cabinet. I hid the book under a towel, and right when I did, Spence opened the door.

She raised her eyebrow.

"Sorry, I knocked over a couple of bottles." I did an awkward laugh and she laughed slightly.

"Want to come back to watch the movie?"

"Well, I still need to use the bathroom so..." I lie.

"Okay, well I am starting without you." She said and closed the door. I took Kendall's book, and put it in my sweatpants pocket. I quietly went out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom. I slid it under the mattress, hoping Spencer won't find it.

This is what Spencer was hiding. She was hiding Kendall's journal. She was hiding the fact that A is back, and isn't going to leave again without a war.

A/N: OMG Holidays are so closeeee!!! Happy Hanukkah to anyone who celebrates!!
Kisses -E