Chapter 15

Spencer's POV

I sat down in my bed with a grunt. How could this happen? Toby and I had a fight that was bigger than ever. We haven't talked since we left Ezra's bookstore opening....did I mention it has been passed 12 hours since then?

I look up from the floor to see my door open. The little bitch came prancing in with a smile.

"Hey Spencer!" Kendall smiled. "I got your message."

She sat down next to me, sitting in that 'criss cross apple sauce' position, with her face in her hands.

"Now, what do you want to talk about?" She paused. "Ooo I know." She pointed a finger up, like if she had an idea. Which she did..."What about that not so little fight you and Tobes had huh?"

"Shut up Kendall." I simply state.

She smirked. "Or the fact that he slept on the couch and you slept here on the bed alone."

"Shut up Kendall." My voice got louder.

"Or, how if you don't solve this soon, you will have to move out, and never see someone you love again..."

"Kendall SHUT UP! Okay! I didn't call you to try and fix my love life for me!!"

She stayed quiet after that, staring at me, and crossing her arms.

Back in my normal voice, I say, "Now, do me a favor, and cut the act."

"What act?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I know." I squint my eyes at her. "I know that this is all an act to get us off your back."

Suddenly, Kendall's face relaxed. She let out a sigh, Uncrossed her arms, and put them in her back pockets. She opened her mouth, but no words came out.

"Kendall, I'm not stupid. The others might haven't of gotten it, But I did. I know you better than anyone else."

She still said nothing.

"Are you doing this to try and protect us? From A?"

"Spenc-"

"Are you?" I interrupted her.

"Yes." She says.

"Why? This is only putting yourself in greater jeopardy."

She widen her eyes, "Why? Cause I love you guys. And once I find out who A really is, this is all over."

The yelling stopped, and silence came. Lately, all Kendall and I have been doing is fighting, and I am freaking tired of it.

"A wants us to get off your back right?.."

She nodded.

"Then we are officially off your back."

"What?" Kendall sounded confused and worried. "But I want your guys help."

"Don't worry sweetie." I laugh slightly putting my hand on her shoulder. "We will be here. We just need A to think that we aren't going to help you anymore."

She thought for a second. "Do you think it would work?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Okay then." She nods as well.

"Wait!" I realize. "Do you think A could have heard any of this?" I ask looking around.

Kendall looked at the corners of the bedroom, "No, the new cameras aren't installed yet."

"Cameras?" I gape.

"Yea." She says like it's normal.

"If there are new cameras, then there were old cameras.." I think out loud.

"Yup."

"Do you have any idea what Toby and I do in this room?" I throw my arms our slightly.

"Yes. Sadley, I've seen a lot.... let's say I'm scarred for life." She awkwardly said, and walked out of the room.

I sat on my bed with a sigh and felt my cheeks burn.

"Well crap." I whisper to myself.

"Spence?" I hear someone call my name and sit up from the bed. Toby walks in with a toothless smile.

"Hi." I say I'm shock.

He slowly walked towards me, fumbling with his fingers.

"I want you to know something."

"Yes?" I ask moving over so he can sit next to me. He sat, and took my hands.

"I want you to know...that...I love you a lot..no matter how big or small of a fight we have, I will always love you."

"I love you too." I say putting my hand on his cheek and then down to his chin.

"So, why not play scrabble with me?" He smirked. "We haven't done it in a while."

"I don't see why not." I smile. He went to the closet, and got out scrabble.

A/N: yea so I have nothing to say...lol comment and vote!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kisses -E