Chapter 2

After a romantic dinner with Toby, he brought me back to his place.

"So what did you tell your parents in order to stay over here?" He smiled and asked as he tossed his keys onto the coffee table.

"I told them I am sleeping over Aria's,"

"But didn't you tell me she was staying with Fitz?"

"Yep, and she 'suppose' to be at my house," I laugh a little and so does he.

He sighs as he sits on the couch. He motions me over to sit with him, and I do.

"How do you see our future?" He asked.

"Well," I start and put my head on his chest. "I think we will get married, maybe move out of the state. Possibly to New York, or California. Then maybe we can have maybe three kids. Two girls and a boy."

"Really?" He sounded intrigued.

"Yes," I say and just can't wipe the smile off my face. "We would have a happy life, with no A, and no murders at every street corner..."

"I like that idea." He stated. I started to flutter my eyes shut.

"I love you Spencer," I heard him whisper.

"I love you too." I whisper back and hearing the beat of his heart made me fall asleep within mintues....

I felt Toby pick me up and move me to his bed where I curled up and fell asleep comfortably. I felt Toby lie down next to me and wrap his arms around my waist.

I woke up in the middle of the night, to find something shocking.

"Kendall?" I whisper. I look over by my side, and don't see Toby. "Where's Toby?"

"Spencer, don't you see?" She says. "This is all a dream. Right now out of this dream, Toby is sleeping right beside you."

"Wait this is a dream?" I ask.

"Yes, thats why I am here." She smiles.

I laugh and say, "I miss you a lot."

"And I miss you too.." There was a pause. "I wish I could come back,"

"Then why don't you?"

"Spence, remember..I'm dead."

"But this seems all too real."

"It will sink in." She simply says. She looked around, "I have to go."

"WHAT. No! Don't go! You just got here! We need to talk about so much."

"Hey," she sat beside me and put a hand on my shoulder. "But the sun will rise in a couple of hours. I promise I will come back. Just think of me, and I will be here."

I sighed. "I love you Kendall."

"Love you too Spence. Now, go to back to sleep, and remember..this is a dream."

I fell back to sleep, listening to Kendall's words, smiling. I finally saw her.

Kendall's POV

I quietly close Toby's bedroom door, and walk to the living room where Toby was sitting down on the couch watching TV.

"Hey, how was the talk with Spence?"

"She thought it was a dream, which is good."

"Okay, well you can't do this again."

"Toby, you can't tell me I have to watch the people I love suffer. Okay seeing Spencer look at me for the first time im a month...she lit up like a Christmas tree."