Chapter 27

I stepped quietly to the door frame of his room. I leaned my hand slightly agasint the door, causing it to open. I grabbed onto the doorknob as I mentally prepared myself to walk into his room, and see his damaged face. I took a step in, and almost choked. He looked miserable. His eyes were black an blue, still healing from being blood shut before.. He was wearing a loose t-shirt, but I could still see the cuts surrounding his arms and face. Pink rope burns were around his neck, and his cheeks were a maroon color.

"Oh my god Mike." I say as I run over beside him. Before I could even go to him, he stood and hugged me as I fell into his arms.

"I am so sorry."

"For?" He croaked.

I let go of the hug, but I still kept my arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry I made you go through this. This is awful. I could have lost you tonight. This is my fault. A is getting to you now. You knows things about Mona, and A is using it against you. None of this should have happened to you." I started to tear Mike pulled me in for another hug.

"I want you to know something." He let me go and put his hand on the sides of my face, making me look straight into his red and blue eyes. "You will never lose me. I love you way to much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and A isn't going to prevent that from happening. Got it?"

I nodded and put my hand over his hand that was on my cheek. Then I realized he was still injured.

"Lie down." I tell him. "You need rest."

"Only if you stay by my side." He whispered.

I nodded and we went over to the bed. He out his arm around me and hugged me. I put my head on his chest, and heard the beat of his heart. Just hearing his heart calms my nerves, relaxes my muscles from being so tense. It made me realize he was alive, and okay.

Before I could fall asleep to that sound, I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I barely whisper and I fall asleep, dreaming of a life without A...

**
The next morning, I went down the Brew, to get myself a coffee, before I head back home.

Once I bought it, I turned and saw Toby who came running down the steps from his apartment.

"Hey Toby," I smile at him as he came walking towards me. "How are you and Spencer? She told me everything is finally okay between you two."

"Yea its great, now can you keep a secret?" He whispered to me.

The smile wiped away from my face and I nodded slowly as he started to tell me everything.
**
"You can't go to Alison's trail." I say to Spencer as she grabs a drink from the fridge.

Only an hour after meeting Toby, I went to see Spencer in her and Tobes apartment.

"Why not?" She asks.

"Because Mom said not to."

"Kendall, I graduated from high school, I am living on my own, and being independent. I am not listening to Mother anymore." She walks over to her bedroom, and I follow her.

"Spencer, she knows whats best."

Spencer stopped in her own tracks and turned to me. "I have never heard those words come out of your mouth." She giggled, and went back to walking to her and Toby's bedroom.

"Spence, this isn't funny, why aren't you taking this seriously?"

"Because I am back with the love of my life Kendall. I have Toby back and nothing can wipe this smile off my face. Not even all of this Alison drama,..At least for the moment.She said opening her closet.

I tried to think, do I tell her? This will ruin her. She is so happy. Should I ruin it? But I have to warn her. I was having an internal conflict in my head and then I told her abruptly.

"Not even knowing that you might have a chance of getting into jail right next to Hanna and Ali?"

Spencer turned around and widen her eyes. She stepped closer to me, and kept staring at me, panting, like she was afraid.

"What are you talking about?"

I looked at her with sympathy and then told her everything.

READ A/N

A/N: BIG REVEAL IS SO CLOSE AHAHAHAHSJFLALMFLAKD
And sorry I haven't been updating lately guys. I have been so busy. Now question for you all, should I make a 4th sixth liar book? Any ideas for new books?
Kisses -E