Chapter 1

"Baby, I'm home!" She kicked off her heels. She took out her phone from the handbag as she walked inside the living room.

"In the bathroom, Wait a sec!"

Jennie was busy with her message so she only hummed. She handled yet another complicated case associated with a higher up of one of the biggest technology company in Korea. Her head ached every time she had meeting with her stubborn client. Today was no exception.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" She fell on her feet. Her heart was beating like crazy. She accidentely threw her phone. It hit the floor mercilessly.

"Baby!" Lisa ran to her wife. She immediately bent down and hugged Jennie. "What happened? Why are you screaming like that?"

Jennie was shaking in her arms. She closed her eyes, letting Lisa consoled her. When her heart had come back on it's normal pace, she hit Lisa's shoulder making the latter surprised.

"What are you watching?! Your video gives me a heart attack!"

"What vid-" She turned back to the TV. "Oh." Lisa face-palmed. "That's not even scary!" She furrowed her brows. "Ah, you worried me. Come on up." She tugged Jennie's arm and helped her to get up.

"Are you kidding me? That person practically has no face!" She argued. Jennie was shock to death by the unexpected welcome.

"It's what he gets by riding a motorcycle without helmet."

"Did he die or something?" She asked in horror.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"What happen? When's that happen?"

"Recently, last week. I got a page for multiple fractures in his ribs." Lisa sat on the couch and paused the video.

"How do you get this kind of video anyway?"

"My resident recorded it for educational purpose." Lisa leaned closer to her wife and gave her a long gentle kiss. "Welcome home. I'm sorry about that."

Jennie finally smiled as she kissed Lisa back. "You should be. Please kindly watch it when you're alone. It scares me, really."

Lisa chuckled loudly. "Okay. Now, do you want to eat something?"

"I've had big lunch, you want something?"

"Nah, I'm good. Go shower."

"Okay." Jennie pecked her lips then disappeared to the bathroom.

---

"Stop picking your pimples." Jennie set the grape juice on the table. She grabbed a fashion magazine and look at Lisa disapprovingly. "Stop picking your pimples." She repeated.

Lisa grinned naughtily. "Why? I want them to get out of my face."

"It'll leave mark if you keep doing that. When the time comes it will out by itself." Jennie sighed and took a tissue. "It's bleeding." She wiped the blood of Lisa's face and showed her. "Don't pick them."

"But it's fun." Lisa took her drink and drank it on one go. "Ah, so good! Can I have one more glass?"

"There's a jar in the fridge." Jennie flipped over the page. "Don't drink it too much. You haven't had dinner yet."

"But it's so good!" Lisa excitedly opened the fridge and poured the liquid into her glass.

"Lili, don't drink too much!" Jennie shouted. Knowing her wife well, Lisa would drink two or three glasses and said she only drank one.

"Alright, alright, geez." She quickly finished her fourth glass before pouring another one and walked back to the living room.

"How much did you drink?"