Chapter 35 - Home

Small smile, lazy tugs and gentle touches gave a thick serenity atmosphere inside the dim room. It was dark and quiet outside. The sun had not risen, the people were still asleep, and the city had not started the day. The two women were lost in each other eyes. Their breath was getting slower and steadier since they came down from the high.

"People always call Paris is the city of love but for me, here. . . Amsterdam gives this. . . you know gentler, calmer feeling."

"Every city is the city of love if you were present. Paris will just be Paris and Amsterdam will just be Amsterdam if I were there without you."

The corner of Lisa's lips pulled upward. "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"I want to hear it."

"There's only one reason, you. Heaven is just heaven if you were not there. What's the point? My happiness can't stand alone without you."

"So should I have to go to hell, you'd follow me?"

Jennie shrugged nonchalantly. "Why not? At least we'll be burnet together."

The taller woman chuckled before reattached their lips together. The tips of her fingertips traced her lady's body so tenderly. She was afraid that somehow her touch would break her. That was how much she treasured Jennie.

"We've come so far, Baby. I wouldn't have imagined to have this kind of happiness before I met you."

"At some point I despise whoever made us apart for so long. I was 27 when I met you. Should you were there way before that, my happiness could've started sooner."

Jennie smiled and caressed Lisa's chin gently. "You wouldn't like the younger version of me. And you were so caught up with the problems you had back at that time. We probably wouldn't be survive. We met just at the right time. I had made peace with myself and somehow you had, too."

"But I was a total jerk to you."

Jennie shrugged. "It would have been nice if you didn't try so hard to resist but I also was not a saint. I agreed so I didn't have to face people who were after me, remember? So basically, I wanted to shield under that fake commitment. I'm just happy our story didn't go south and we managed to sail to the right direction."

"Yeah, me too."

---

"Guys?"

The other two didn't answer the second born. They were completely absorbed with their food.

"Guys!"

"What, Artery? Meal time means shut up time." Venous commented while enjoying her fish.

"Have you ever wondered about the sperm donor? Our sperm donor?" He emphasized the certain word making the two stopped chewing.

Venous rolled her eyes but turned her head to her brother nevertheless. "Why did you ask?"

He shrugged. "I was just wondering. That's just a random thought. Have you?"

Venus glanced at the other side of the table. Aorta was still focus on his food. He didn't seem to mind the conversation.

"I doubt you have not. You're Venous. You're curious about everything, right?"

"Why did you always have weird idea in your brain?"

"Why did you always reply my question with another question? Besides, out of the three of us, I am the one in charge in creativity."

The youngest sighed. She'd be lying if she said she had never thought about it. However, she always shrugged it off. She didn't want to ask her parents because it was not that important and she didn't want to hurt their feeling. Her Dada and Mommy were more than enough. Their family consisted five members. Not more, not less.