Chapter 30

"How do I look?"

Jennie walked out from the bathroom in a sleeveless bright red dress that stopped just before her knees. Her hair was down to her back with perfect curl. Her make up was so flawless, and those gorgeous red lips were to die for.

Lisa gawked at her openly. She didn't even bother to hide the drool.

"Baby?"

Lisa knitted her brows together. "You know. . . we can ditch that gala party and have sex instead. What do you say?"

Jennie laughed out loud. "You're supposed to persuade those investors to donate their money to the hospital. You've mentioned how important today's event specially for your department like a hundred time already. Now you don't want to go?"

"Why did you have to dress like this? It's very distracting. My mind is not in the right place anymore."

"I dress to impress." Jennie winked suggestively, pleased of the result of her effort.

Lisa got off from the bed. Folding her arms, she made her way to her wife. "I'm totally impressed."

"You're not so bad yourself."

Lisa smiled a little. "Can I kiss you?"

"You'll ruin my lipsti-"

Lisa didn't wait for Jennie's consent. After all, the request was just a formality. She couldn't resist Jennie's alluring beauty. Jennie tilted her head, smirking when she felt how deep Lisa seemed into the kiss. Politely, the taller woman asked for more intimate contact. She brushed Jennie's lower lip with her tongue. The latter welcomed it with pleasure. She sucked Lisa's tongue gently, appreciating the gesture.

"Dada!" Artery gasped when he saw what his Dada were doing.

The two instantly broke apart. Artery's face was dumbstruck.

"Hey. . . Dada didn't see Artery-"

"Dada. . . don't eat Mommy's face." He said disapprovingly.

"W – what? D- Dada didn't – why would Dada-"

Jennie laughed at the flustered Lisa. She calmly came closer to the boy, crouched down to his level and fixed his bangs. "We just kiss, Baby. Like this." She pecked his lips gently.

"It's not like that. Dada's mouth is like this. . ." He opened his small mouth widely and captured Jennie's lips, reenacting the action.

"Like that, Mommy! Artery saw that!"

Jennie giggled then pinched his nose. "People do that when they're in love, Baby."

"People eat the other's face when they're in love?" He was genuinely surprised.

"Well, it was a long kiss, not eating face."

Artery scrunched his nose, processing what his Mommy just said.

"Mommy! Venous is hungry!" The youngest stomped her step in the room. "When will we go?"

"Right now." Lisa quickly took her daughter's hand and dragged her out. She couldn't even look at Artery. His eyes still suspicious towards her.

"Hon, fix your lips!" Jennie shook her head. "Go wait in the living room. Mommy will be ready shortly."

"Okay."

---

"That was embarrassing." Lisa mumbled under her breath as she drove away.

"Why?" Jennie asked as she checked her email inbox.