Chapter 6

"Clamp, please."

Lisa was focusing on the beating heart in front of her. CABG was a procedure she did in daily basis. She could do it in her sleep. Nevertheless, she was very careful and cautious about her work.

"Dr. Manoban, your phone." Her resident informed her. She had set her phone on vibrate because she hated it if she was disturbed during surgery.

"Who's calling?" She asked through her mask without taking her eyes off the heart.

"My Lady." Her resident read the name.

"Pick it up."

The resident accepted the call and put the speaker on.

"Hello."

"Hey, Baby. Are you busy?" Jennie's voice came from the other side.

"My hand are holding a heart at the moment," She said as if it wasn't a big deal. "What's up?"

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yes."

"Put me on private, please. I'll be quick."

Lisa gestured to her resident to do as her wife said. He attached the device to her ear.

"You're on private." Lisa announced. "What's up?"

"There's going to be a lot of dirty sex for you tonight. Look forward for it." Jennie's voice was low, sexy and full of seduction. It easily made her brain went blank immediately. "See you soon, Baby." Jennie hung up.

Lisa stopped breathing for a while. Her throat was dry. She blinked couple times and swallowed her saliva forcefully.

"Let's um. . . let's finish the surgery quickly."

---

Lisa could barely hold her excitement to the sight of Jennie's clothes that scattered suggestively on the floor by time she stepped inside their house. It formed a specific route towards their room started by Jennie's blazer, skirt, blouse, tank top, bra and finally -- her super hot panties.

Lisa opened the bedroom door. Jennie who was sitting on the bed welcomed her. A white flimsy sheet covered her private body part but Lisa could peek the black transparent lingerie beneath. She got Jennie's smooth arms and legs on full display. Conscious by the lustful gaze, Jennie crossed her ankle seductively.

"You -- you greatly overestimated myself control."

"I'm not looking for one." Jennie titled her head, playing with her hair alluringly. "I want to make you lose your sanity while wildly screaming my name begging for mercy."

Lisa's breath was raging. All of her sensibilities were on fire. She never saw this version of Jennie. She was extraordinarily hot. Lisa could feel the beast inside her awakened. She swiftly took her clothes off as she proceeded her way to Jennie.

Lisa grabbed the back of Jennie's head, attacking Jennie's lips hard then smirked at the loud moan that produced by her pretty mouth. The gentle Lisa was long gone. The innocent, cautious Jennie turned into the fierce dominant lover.

Jennie roughly kissed Lisa's every nook and crevice of her body, exploring her, finding new erogenous zones. Every touch that Jennie placed on her soft skin sent Lisa straight to nirvana. Jennie was pulling her climax to the surface without even trying. Lisa started to call out to her, telling her wife how good it felt, how she was going to make her coming undone.

Lisa wasn't one to enjoy the pleasure to herself. She was so close but she wanted her wife to feel good too. She detached herself from Jennie and tried another position so both of them could taste the heavenly juice at the same time.