Chapter 14

"Can I wear this and this?" Lisa lifted a soft purple shirt and light brown pants, showing it to Jennie.

"Why don't you try wearing a skirt? It'll look good on you."

"And make those participants distracted by my killer legs? They have paid handsome amount of money for this training. They need to pass."

Jennie rolled her eyes at the remark. "You're sure confident about your legs, bamboo."

"Why you gotta insult me? You love my legs."

"But hearing you bragging about it irked me." Jennie laughed as she patted Lisa's puffy cheek. She tilted her head a little, aiming for those alluring lips and kissed the passionately. "I love your sexy legs, Baby. Especially when they're raised up and give me full access to..." she release Lisa's lips with a plop, "your lady part."

Lisa shuddered under Jennie's flirting words. "What are you doing? Why are you doing this to me?" She let Jennie explored every inch of her skin and groaned loudly when her wife nibble that exact sensitive spot at the side of her neck.

"You may need to shut it, Baby. I'm sure you don't want the triplets to wake up and ruin our game, hm?"

The way Jennie whispered and as the low vibration of her voice reached her earlobe almost sent Lisa to insanity. Lisa gulped at the pleasant treatment.

"I — I thought you wanted to sleep early?" Lisa managed to speak.

"I did." She threw Lisa onto mattress. As her wife lying helplessly there, Jennie pinned Lisa down and swiftly took her top off then tossed it carelessly on the floor. "But I changed my mind."

Jennie bent down then they were locked in steamy made out session again.

"The d — door. Babe, we haven't — ugh!"

"I want you now, Lisa. No more talking."

"B — but the door — the triplets —"

Jennie abruptly rolled over. While taking her pants off, she spoke breathlessly, "lock it, now!"

Lisa immediately sprinted over the door and hastily locked it. She basically flew back to the bed, tumbling over her pajama as she kicked it off, leaving her only in bra and pants.

"I'm not going to ask why you suddenly so eager to have sex."

"Good. Cause I can't wait any longer."

---

"Dada will be back the day after tomorrow, okay? That's two days." Lisa explained to her children.

Venous touched Lisa's fingers, frowning cutely. "One, two. . ."
"Yes, Sweet Heart. One and two and Dada will be back."

"Babe, you really got to leave" Jennie flicked her tongue to the clock.

"Alright." Lisa gave Aorta, Artery, and Venous quick peck on their lips then stood up. "Be good to Mommy, okay?"

"I've divided your clothes for two days. If it's crumpled, ask the hotel's service to iron it."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I mean it, Lisa. Do not use crumpled shirt to event like this."

"Roger that, Ma'am."

Jennie smiled softly. "Break a leg, sexy instructor."

---

"We went to grandma and grandpa's house, Dada!" Artery shouted as he tried hard to fit in the screen.

"You guys did? Did Artery's have fun?"

"Yes! Artery got white flour all over Artery's face!"

"Dada we baked cakes! Aorta made Dada a cupcake." Venous grinned, showing her brother off proudly then rambled on the steps of making a delicious cupcakes.