Chapter 26

Taking the triplet's photo was exhausting. They moved too much making it impossible to get an appropriate picture. The thing with kids, they thought adults not to give up easily. After a lot of useless begging, Lisa had no other option but to use her last weapon - the prohibited promised. Aorta, Artery, and Venous finally sat straight and smiled widely towards the camera. Jennie would be really mad at her should she find out that the promise she made was to take the triplets to their favorite bingsoo place.

"Babies, work with Dada in this, okay?"

The triplets looked at her expectantly.

"Don't tell Mommy we eat bingsoo."

"Why, Dada?" Venous licked the spoon as she enjoying the treat.

"We'll get into trouble." Lisa explained patiently. "Now we wouldn't want that, would we?" They nodded simultaneously.

---

Lisa narrowed her eyes at the second born disapprovingly. There were no doubt how close Artery with Jennie was, but he was supposed to be in her team at the moment. They shared the same crime after all. One should not leak crucial information just for those comforting kisses.

When they got home that afternoon, as always, Artery ran to his Mommy the fastest. He was the most affectionate one, he liked hugs and kisses more than Aorta and Venous. Once he reached Jennie's arms, her wife immediately pampered him with kisses. He was so proud of his photo result, in return, of course, Jennie would ask whether he enjoyed his day out with his Dada.

When we ate bingsoo rolled out from his tongue, Lisa stopped dead at her track.

Jennie cleared her throat, clearly asking for Lisa's clarification. "Hon?"

"In my defense, I couldn't think of anything other than that." Lisa grinned uneasily.

The woman increased her brow as she let Aorta and Venous kissed her lips. Her eyes never left Lisa.

"They can't sit still. We've wasted half an hour just to get them on the chair only to chase them again. I have no cookies with me so bingsoo is all I have. It is effective, as you can see. The photos are all good. You should be proud of me. Besides, I got your favorite topokki." Lisa lifted the plastic bag in hope Jennie would forgive her.

"Okay then." Jennie stood up from the couch, carrying the drowsy Venous with her to their room as the other two following behind. The triplets were tired and full, it was time for nap anyway.

When a pair of arms sneaked around her torso, Lisa smiled widely. She turned to her left, finding Jennie's face so close to hers and planted a peck on those gorgeous lips.

"What are you looking at?"

"Places we should see in Japan. I don't think five days are enough. We're going to spend one full day in Disney Land and Universal Studio. With three days left. . . Don't you think it's a bit too rush? I want to see more."

"How many days you have in mind?"

"Ten days? Two weeks?" Lisa moved a little as Jennie sat beside her.

"Baby, we take the triplets to this trip. It'll be really tiring for them. Not to mention this would be their first travelling experience. Do you think they can bear two weeks of constant moving?"

"Hm, I didn't think that far, honestly."

"How about this; a week. We'll list out the places we want to see the most, we'd ask the babies to choose, too. We can go back to Japan anytime we want anyway. It's just hours away from here."