Chapter 34

The triplets easily attracted people's attention. Not only because they were triplets, but also they wore the same outfits from head to toe. They had stopped using the same dress long ago. However, they thought it'd be fun to do it once in a while. The three of them were wearing white T-Shirt with black printed number of the front and back, denim jeans and black snapback. Aorta got 1st, Artery 2nd, and Venous 3rd.

"We get economy while you guys seat at the first class again, right?" Artery peeked the electronic tickets on Lisa's phone.

"You want the first class?" Lisa asked casually.

"Yes!" He nodded eagerly.

"Then work for it, Boy. This seat is expensive as heaven. You will not get one from begging. Make money first then buy it on your own, alright?"

"I should've known." He mumbled under his breath.

Jennie patted his back, laughing at his cute sulk.

The check-in process took a while. When they were done with it, they waited their flight at a coffee shop. Artery, of course, couldn't sit around without doing anything. He wanted to wander around.

"Let's go." Venous put her book on the table and took her wallet form her backpack. "I want to sight seeing, too. Aorta, are you coming?"

"Nah. I'll stay. You guys go ahead."

"Off we go, Ve!"

The two siblings walked around the big airport. They entered a few shops, looking at merchandises but not buying anything. A certain sport store caught Artery's eyes. Without thinking much, he walked in and observed the shoes on display.

He had a great deal of shoes in his drawer. He saved it all from elementary school till now. He didn't wear them often. It was just for hobby.

"Anything you like?"

Artery picked the dominant red-orange colored with slight back line on the side with sparkling eyes. He really liked the design. He looked for the price and gasped at the numbers. He didn't expect it to be cheap, but it got him surprised nevertheless. Quietly, he put the shoe back on its place dejectedly.

"Let's go."

"You don't want to try it?"

"I don't have money." He shrugged.

Venous rolled her eyes when her brother walked passed her. She pulled his shirt preventing him to get out from the store. "Sit."

She took the shoe Artery looked before and searched for its size. Afterwards, she called the salesman and asked for a 40.

"What are you doing?" Artery whispered in panic. "I can't buy it. You're troubling him!"

"It's his job." She replied calmly. "At least you've tried it on your feet."

"Here you go, kid."

Artery smiled nervously as he held the charming shoes. Slowly, he put it on. It fit her feet perfectly. Too bad I can't have it, he thought.

"Stand up and walk." Venous ordered. Artery did as he told. "How does it feel? Comfortable?"

"Yeah." He couldn't help but grin. He made a few more steps before removed it. He sighed inwardly and handed it back to the salesman.

"Thank you."

"We'll purchase that one, please." Venous smiled at the man.

"Wh – what?"

"Right away, Miss."

"Ve, that shoes are expensive as hell! I told you I don't have money!" Artery spoke frantically. "What the hell are you doing?!"