Epilogue #2: Kiri and Bakugo

⚠️ So much cursing! It's Bakugo so what do you expect? ⚠️

Kiri's P. O. V

"Hear me out!" I say as I spin my chair to face the grumpy blonde.

"No!" He said loudly as he continued to do his daily 500 push ups. My favorite time of the day!

Usually I'm doing some push ups or pull up as well but every once in a while I just watch those muscles move like the creeper I am! But those arms were crafted by the gods themselves! It would be a sin not to look.

"Come on! It's not that bad of an idea!" I said as my eyes stayed locked on him. Katsuki looked at me with those pretty red eyes before he turned to look down as he continued.

"No." He said simply this time.

I groaned and slid off my chair to the ground. For at lest ten of his push ups I laid on the ground just pouting at him from the floor. At push up number 445 he stopped and looked at me. I instantly sat up, Katsuki doesn't stop for anything! He's about to have a legit conversation with me!

"It's a bad idea because you'll get in my way if you follow me like a lost puppy to all of my 'villain acts' as you put it." He said and glared at me.

"I'm not going to follow you! I only suggested to be the get away car!"

"No." He said again and pushed himself off the floor and walked out of the room as he chugged a water bottle, another thing I like to watch! He's throat muscles when he swallows, oh what I would do to him his I could!

"Why not?" I asked as I followed and pushed my naughty thoughts away.

The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!

He didn't say any thing, just threw the now empty water bottle behind him and straight at my head.

"Hey!" I said and threw the water bottle away. "I ain't your god damn maid!" Katsuki turned and looked me up and down.

"Your still healing I can't have you slowing me down." He said and crossed his arms. What kind of an excuse is that?

"Okay first of all, I'll be in a car how the hell would I slow you down? Second-"

"Well your hands are still fucked up and you'll be behind a wheel and you'll grab the wheel and you'll be like 'Aw! my fucking hand! I can't move!' And You'll slow me down." I just looked at him as I turned my head to the side.

He's thought this through a bit too much.

"I don't sound like that. And you bring me to my second argument to your claim!" I said and he groans and walked away from me, down the hall.

"What is this? A fucking essay!"

"Shut the hell up and listen for the first time in your life you angry Pomeranian!" That got him to turn around to look at me, although he looked pissed but I don't care!

"Second! My hands are just scarred from the damn stitches after those stupid bars that cut them up! I'm fine!"

"What the hell did you just call me?" He asked. Oh my god! He's fucking slower then Internet Explorer!

"Why are you trying to keep me from helping you?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"I don't what your talking about." He said and started to move away again.

"I don't understand you! We've been friends for months now and-"

"Who said we were friends?" He said and turned, once again.

"Me bitch! So get over it! I know it's tough with your chosen line of work and I'll help you! I can be useful I won't be in your way, I won't slow you down, and I'm probably the only person that can be around you for more then twenty minutes! So just let me help-"

"I quit!" He yelled and I looked into his eyes, confused.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm not doing the whole villain thing anymore. So you don't have to help me and you certainly don't have to stick around anymore." My whole body lost all tension from my slight anger burst.

He's not going to be doing villain work anymore?

"Why?"

"None of your damn business, that's why! So go off with the family you ditched." He said a little less angry then before, more of a 'get me out of this conversation' type of anger.

"I didn't ditch them," I said calmly. "I told them I made a good friend and they don't have anyone else so I'm staying with them." Something about what I said just flipped an angry switch.

"Why!" He yelled at me from across the hall where he had been standing. "Why are you still here? It's been three months! And like you said, no one can stand me for more then twenty minutes," he stomped his way over to me and stood with his face right next to mine. "so why are you still here!"

"You're my friend-" I started to say calmly but he just ground and backed away from me "your my friend I actually like being around you! Your a cool person! And I said something rude that I should have said that to my friend-"

"Why do you keep call me that?" He yelled at me.

"Because we are! Weather you like it or not!" I yelled at him and once again, he groaned in frustration.

"What do you want me to call you?!? Because, right now, I don't got anything else to call you that's fitting enough for whatever the hell kind of a relationship we have! So unless you got something better in mind your stuck wit-"

Before I even saw him move, there he was, right in front of my face! Smash his face, on my face, where the lips are, and it was fucking awesome! But at the same time, my brain malfunctioned and next thing I know he's backed away, ranting.

"-and for some reason," I realized I had blacked out mentally and missed his first few lines but I'll try to piece it together as he rants. "after that explosion we were in I saw you laying there and I couldn't leave you there to die so I saved your ass and it was fucking weird! And then you stuck around and acted like your idiot self doing all kinds of fucking dumb shit! Then when you got taken i had this weird feeling in my gut the whole time, almost like some kind of stupid panic! And then we got you out of there and you looked like shit and I hated the way it looked! So once everything was cleared up with your fucking situation I thought you would leave and be safe from all this shit but you stayed and it was fucking weird! And now you want to go back into that shit you just came out of and that makes no fucking sense! Why would you-" at this point I heard everything I needed to hear, and I kissed him.

But this time I was fully aware of what was happening!

"You could have just told me that you worry for my safety." I smiled like a fucking idiot at him when I pulled make and put my forehead on his. he just scuffed at me with an angry expression but he didn't move away from me at all.

"You never answered my question though, is there something else you would want me to call you besides friends?" He mumbled out a response angrily. "What was that?" He once again said the same thing a tiny bit louder. "One more time!" I said grinning at this point, I know what he said.

"Be my fucking boyfriend, ass hat!" I laughed at his rage with a stupid little grin on my face.

"Okay!"

—————————————————————————-
Hey! What up assholes!!

Hope you liked it! I don't feel like I captured Bakugo the say I was hoping for but whatever I'm close enough!

There will be two more epilogues! Look forward to those because I know I am!

Now then!!

Write ya later assholes!