Chapter 18:You're Not Leaving Again!

⚠️Important voting polls down below!!
————————————————

I sat on the ground as tears streamed down my cheek and I still didn't know why. I was missing something and whoever that half and half was in my memory knows exactly what it is, or maybe it is him. But if this is where I've been for the past month where is he? Does he not want to see me? Is he the boss everyone keeps talking about? Or maybe he's name is Todoroki, like that one guy in the alley said. If that's him, what happened between us that makes my heart hurt so much?

I felt a splitting headache as I tried to get my answers but it was probably the worst headache I've had since this all started. There was a soft tap on my door like some one was hesitant to knock. I stood up and wiped my tears away. I opened the door and saw the guy with half red and half white hair. I felt my heart pounding as I looked at him and I felt happier then I have since I woke up in that hospital.

"I know you!" I said and I smiled the best smile I have had in a long time, even though I didn't know why. He looked at me shocked.

"You do? Then what's my name?" He asked challenging me. I looked off and tried to figure it out maybe it was Todoroki.

"T-t," I tried to search my mind to see if the name was familiar but all I got was a headache, I guess it's worth a shot! "Todoroki?" I questioned mainly myself. I looked up at him and I saw his shocked eyes.

"Y-Yeah, that's me." He smiled, which caused me to smile. "How did you figure that out?"

"I had this dream the other night and there was a blur of red and white and then some other clues along the way I put it together. Other then you there's only one other face I remember." He leans on my door frame as I talked.

"Who else?" He asked.

"One of those guys from tonight. He had black hair and purplish skin. I don't know why but I remember feeling terrified." I looked up at his face and saw he was angry. I should have been scared but something inside me stayed calm. "Todoroki?" I asked.

"I have to go." He said. I watch everything in slow motion as he turned away. My heart was pounding as I heard he was leaving me alone. I felt something break, I don't want him to leave! I wanted him to stay beside me.

I had memories flash through my head of both of us crying and kissing and I felt how happy I was with him. I also had a memory of him telling me he was letting me go so I could be safe.

"You are not leaving me again!" I yelled out. He turned around to me quickly and I felt my tears falling but I knew why this time. I saw his eyes wide as he stared at me.

"Y-you remember that?" He looked away like he was ashamed. I raced over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as I cried.

"I-I don't care about what happened I-I just don't want you to leave again." I cried into his chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"I'm sorry Midoriya. I thought I was keeping you safe but I should have known that Tomura would still look for you." We stood silently while I cried.

"Y-you're not going to m-make me leave again a-are you?" I asked.

"No, I don't think I could do that to you again." I looked up at him and smiled through my tears.

"Good." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

•••

I sat in my bed with Todoroki sitting with me. I kept his hand in my hand and faced him. I was happy just seeing his face and I think he felt the same.