Chapter 16: Memory

I was running down a dark hallway and I couldn't see anything but my own hands in front of me. I felt like I was lost but I was still looking for something. In my heart I knew what ever it was would make me smile and would answer question I have but I couldn't  see anything. For all I knew I had passed it.

"Midoriya," I heard a voice echo. It was smooth to my ears and I felt a pounding in my chest. I screamed out a name but I couldn't hear what I had said. I raced to where I thought I heard the voice but I continued to echo from every direction.

"Where are you?" I fell to the ground with tears running down my face. "Where am I?" I whispered to myself as I cried. "Why would you do this to me?" I whispered again. I felt a hand pull my face up but threw the tears all I saw was red and white.

"Midoriya," I felt a comforting feeling in my chest and I tried to blink the tears away so I could see-

"Midoriya!" I sit up in bed with my mother beside me. "You were screaming and crying! What's wrong?" I grabbed my head as I tried to think of everything but the headache came back.

"I don't know." I left the bed quickly and wrote down what I could remember from my dream. "I think I know who'll have the answers, a red and white haired man." I said as I wrote.

"You're not actually going to look for your kidnapper are you?" I looked at my mother. I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"I don't know if it's my kidnapper. Besides, somethings not right mom. I feel like I lost something and I have to find it! It's killing me inside and I don't know why. I cry for no reason and now I have dreams. I have to find answers!" She has a few tears fall before she nodded.

"Just promise me you'll check in with me every day!" I smiled and pulled her in a hug.

"I will."

•••

It was late at night when I decided to walk from my work to my house. I wanted to see if anything would be familiar. The streets where dead now, no one walked outside. I heard rumors that who ever that villain was that was killing people a week after the have gone missing had gone quiet, which was strange. Why would a villain just stop? I walked slowly and turned for every sound but it was mostly just a stray cat.

"Out for a midnight stroll?" I heard a familiar voice but it ran chills down my spine. I turned and saw a hooded man with some blue hair showing. He looked familiar but my headache just returned, I must know him.

"I know you, don't I?" He laughed.

"You're pretty strong aren't you? You're pushing that memory loss quirk faster then I've ever seen." I felt a fear but I had to know what he knew.

"W-what do you know about that?" I saw a red eye peer through the darkened face that was hidden from me.

"I know that someone went through a lot to make sure you didn't remember anything. I believe they claimed it was keeping you safe, but they were so very wrong." He chuckled. I took a step back as I realized I had made a mistake trying to find out my past.

"W-What makes you s-say t-that?" I stuttered.

"Because," he chuckled again. "I'm the one they're trying to hide you from. Looks like they failed." He laughed out. I took a step back but I felt a familiar, cold hand on my arm. I turned my head and saw a black hair man with skin that looks pulled into place. Seeing his face a memory flashed into my mind and so did a fear that made my whole body shake. I pulled away from him and my whole body shook.

"Oh, so you remember me." He chuckled. I knew I was in a situation that I couldn't get out of by myself.

"Midoriya!" I heard another familiar voice. I turned and saw a green figure jump from a roof top and land in front of me. The blue haired mans groaned.

"I should have known Todoroki would leave a guard dog on his prize possession." He said angrily.

"She can't beat us, she's out numbered." The other laughed.

"Midoriya, you need to get out of here." I felt guilty as I saw this girl with green hair stand in front of me protectively. I was glad to see her, I think, but something stopped me from leaving her alone.

"No! I'm not leaving." I stood with her as I looked for some kind of plan. I saw a bar from a fire escape in one of the ally's beside us and I tried to take in what I could do with that.

"Your going to fight with no quirk, and a frog?" The hooded one laughed. "Just come over here kid and this'll all be over." I shook my head. If she had a frog quirk I can assume she can jump pretty well. Something else in my head told me there was more but I didn't know what it was.

"The fire escape, and the roof." I whispered she quickly looked around and understood what I meant.

"This'll be fun." The black hair one shot fire towards her but she moved where only a piece of her hair was burned off. She grabbed me like I was a feather and sprung her tung out and grabbed a pole and jumped up onto the roof.

"You can't keep him away forever!" One yelled as we landed on the roof. I looked down and saw them begin to move up.

"Get on." She said I looked and saw she was referring to her back. I did as I was told and we hoped from roof to roof. It would have been fun if my life wasn't falling apart. She took me back home, which was weird since I didn't tell her where it was, and went through my open window.

"Stay here." She was about to leave but I pulled her away from the window.

"No! I need answers! I was just attacked and I knew one of those guys! I remembered his face completely! Who's Todoroki and why does he feel like he need to keep an eye on me?" I said as tears ran down my face but I had no clue why.

"Midoriya, there's a lot we want to keep you from. So go through you life and-"

"I can't! What if those guys come back? What if they know where I live and they go after my mother? It's not safe here! And apparently it's not safe anywhere!" I was angry but not at anyone other then myself. I had questions and I know the answers but I can't find them. She thought about what I said and sighed.

"You're right, I don't think they know you live here but they could find out. If you stay here it'll be like asking them to attack."

"Thank you Tsu." I was surprised to hear that name leave my mouth, was that her name and had I known her too?

"You remember my name?" She asked with a smile. I tried to think about it but my headache returned.

"Yeah, I guess I do." I smiled back at her. "Please, take me to where I'm supposed to be."

———————————————
Yee and I can not stress enough haw!

This has been another fantastic chapter made my Me ( NerdyWordy )!

I'll write ya'll later Assholes!