Chapter 9: The Arguing

I will be at camp late tomorrow morning so early update! BYE ASSHOLES!!!

———————————————-

Kaminari P.O.V

I was standing over Midoriya's bed on Kiri's shoulders as I took pictures of the two cuddling. The boss and Midoriya both smiled in their sleep and it was just to cute to ignore.

"Do you think the others will pay for pictures?" Kiri whispered.

"With What?" I asked and our balance was off to the point that I almost fell off. "Time to go!" I whispered and Kiri moved out of the room with me still on his shoulder.

"You're heavy!" He yelled as he dropped me on the ground once the door was closed.

"Ow! You jackass! Do you want these photos or not?" I yelled out.

"What photos?" We turned and saw Uraraka with the bosses food in her hands. Just like the rest of us she was bandaged up from the fight with that Baku-hoe guy.

"Denki, show her." I pulled the photos up on my camera and she gasp when she saw.

"Right now?" She asked and we nodded. She gave the plate to Kiri as she opened the door and saw them together. "Oh that is adorable!" She said a little to loud. I quickly placed a hand over her mouth and watched as the boss moved in his sleep. I pulled her away from the door and it closed.

"We gotta leave them alone, I'm sure everyone else want to see these." I said and waved the camera around with a smirk. We just laughed as we moved out of the hall.

Midoriya's P.O.V

I woke and tried to stretch my arms but they were held down by something. I look and saw Todoroki still latched on to me. I blush a deep red and buried my face into his chest...

"Holy Narks! What am I doing?" I whispered and I felt him sigh.

"You're supposed to be sleeping." I looked at his face and saw him smiling. It was different but, I liked it.

"S-So are you!" I stuttered out and he laughed, it was such a nice laugh.

"You're cute when you stutter." He said. I turned a deep shade of red and moved my hands to block my face.

"I-I'm not s-stuttering." I said and looked through my fingers and saw him doubting my claim. "T-this means n-nothing!" I yelled.

"Okay." He said and he moved his arms away. I felt cold with out his touch, it was awful! "How's your leg?" We both sat up and looked at my leg.

"I'm fine what about you?" He shook his head.

"This isn't about me, now let me see your leg." He said with a stern voice. I huffed out a breath and moved so he could look at my leg. He looked at it with an angry tone and sighed.

"What was he even doing here?" He mumbled to himself I only looked to the wall.

"He...he was looking for me." His head shot up and he looked at me.

"You told me he was you friend and then it changed, why does he hate you so much?" I sighed at stared at my lap.

"I don't know, I was nice. Maybe I wasn't enough. Maybe I should have-"

"Stop." He grabbed my face into both of his hands. "Bakugo's an ass hat! Anything he has ever said to you or will say is full of shit! Okay?" I nodded and he continued with my leg.

"I don't think you should walk for a while, it's going to scare too." I nodded to show I understood and then he began to re-wrap my leg. He looked up at me and I smiled.