Epilogue #3: Kaminari and Jiro

Kaminari's P.O.V

"That's all of it right ladies?" I asked Mina as Jiro and I placed down their couch that they've picked out for their apartment.

"Yes, thank you so much for your help guys!" Mina said and latched onto us as soon as she could get both of us close enough.

"Of course!" Jiro said I felt her arms tighten around us. Mina and I shared a looked as we held her tight.

It's been hard contacting Jiro and I understand why. She might not have realized before but I saw it, the way she looked at Momo. I haven't been able to talk to her about it and I think she's been trying to avoid it. 

"There's a group hug without me!" Uraraka said as she jumped into the hug, holding just as tight as we are, even with the phone clutched in her hand.

"Hugs?!?" Kiri shouted from the phone. "Without me! That's illegal!" We all pulled out of the hug with a laugh.

"Well, then you should have came and helped us move!" Uraraka said.

"I told you I couldn't tonight or I would have!" He wined.

"You never said what had you so busy?" Mina said with a laugh as she slung her arm around Uraraka's shoulder.

"I had a date!" Kiri said and Uraraka nearly dropped the phone.

"A date?!?" Both of the pink girls screamed. My head turned to Jiro and I watched as her body tensed up a bit.

"Hey," I said, temporarily break the conversation going on. I smiled brightly like nothing was wrong. "I gotta get to a job interview in..." I looked at my phone as I determine a made up time for my made up job interview. "Oh, thirty minutes! Come on Jiro! I need my emotional support human!" I said and before the others had a chance to ask anything I grabbed Jiro and pulled her out of the apartment. She didn't seem to mind though.

We made our way to the street and I started to walk off, not really having a destination planned.

"Where's you job interview?"

"Huh?" I asked as I walked down the street. "Oh, I don't got one. Just thought you would want to get away." I said and placed my hand in my pocket while we walked. She didn't reply but she did keep walking with me.

We had a comfortable silence as we walked and soon enough I saw a cat cafe coming up on the street. I looked to Jiro and saw her staring blankly at the sidewalk. Maybe cuddling with a fur baby and caffeine with cheer her up for a little bit.

"Hey," I said and she looked up at me. I pointed to the cafe and she followed my finger. "Wanna go inside and talk, I think you've got a lot to talk about." She looked back at me with sad eye and just shrugs. "Come on let's go."
The shop was pretty empty right now, which made sense since it was the middle of the day on a Wednesday. I looked around and the vibe of the room and looked to the little girl with white hair and a horn on her forehead that was behind the counter.

"Hi." I smiled to the girl and she immediately dropped to hide behind the counter. My smile grew wider and I turned to Jiro who also had a small smile on her face. We waited patiently as the little girl 's red eyes peaked out from the top and timidly waved at us.

"Welcome to Aizawa's cat cafe, how would you like your cat?" She asked and I held in a laugh.

"Nope, that's not what you say Eri." I tired voice said from the back. I looked away from those big eyes of her's, still smiling, and saw a purple hair god walk out from the back.

He looked tired beyond belief and his hair stuck up from all positions. He wore a black apron that was covered in all colors of cat hairs and he had a fond little smile as he looked at the little girl.