Chapter 4: Useless

Day Three, and I've done nothing to prove that I should stay alive and at this point I don't really care if I live or die. I really don't expect to make it, I'm not very useful, but apparently I'm not annoying, at least that's what Todoroki said. I think Uraraka noticed how I felt because she and Kirishima keep pulling me out of my room and trying to get me to do stuff that might be useful.

"How did it catch on fire?!?" Uraraka screamed as Kirishima held a fire extinguisher to the small house plant that was in flames on the table.

"Look, it just happened!" He yelled back and I sighed.

"It's a plant!" She gestured to the plant.

"Yeah, we should leave gardening to Tsu." We all nodded agreeing with him, even though I don't know who Tsu is. I sat down on a chair in the kitchen and sighed.

"It's okay guys, I've excepted my death at this point." I said and let my head drop onto the counter with a bang. I honestly don't know if it's worth it to live if I'm trapped in this house, even if the people are nice.

"No, we're not done! Can you cook?" Uraraka asked with a smile. "Maybe you could be like a second cook!" She smiled but I groaned as I remember my last disaster in the kitchen.

"Okay, that's a no." Kirishima said and he had a thinking face on. Uraraka was listing options off but I wasn't listening at this point. "I got it!" Kiri slammed his hands on the counter startling both of us. "How do you feel about being a sex toy?" He asked seriously and I felt myself turn red.

"I...uh... this is a... and I just don't... also small!" I said like it was an actual sentence but nothing made sense.

"Why would you say that? Midoriya might be our age but he is just a child!" Uraraka blocked my ears like my mom would do when I was younger. They said something else but I didn't hear anything until she moved her hand and tapped Kirishima's arm. He started to float to the ceiling but he looked like he was use to it by now.

"Okay fine! That will just have to be plan B." he said as he clung to the ceiling with his arms crossed.

"Or plan never!" She yelled and he groaned.

"Fine, plan never." He said angrily and he dropped to the ground with a thud. They talked about it for a little longer until they realized I hadn't said anything about the topic.

"Midoriya, what do you think?" Uraraka said and sighed.

"I'm pretty useless."' Kirishima slapped a hand on my back, which hurt a lot.

"You're not useless! It's just hard to know what the boss wants. Any of us could have been useless to him. So we don't know what's important to him." I only nodded and sighed.

"You guys have been very considerate but I just don't know what I could do in this place." I leaned on my arm as I stared at nothing.

"Midoriya," I heard a deep voice from the door of the kitchen and we all froze. I turned slowly and saw Todorioki at the door with his arms crossed and a blank exspression.

"He never comes in here." I hear Uraraka whisper to Kiri. I gulp when I see him staring right at me. I didn't say anything I just couldn't. Uraraka and Kiri both looked terrified for me. 

"Come with me." He said and turned leaving the kitchen. I followed quickly and I looked at my friends but they only shrugged not knowing what was happening. 

Once we were in the hall I kept my eyes on the back of his head, which probably wasn't my best idea. My feet kept getting tripped up on the rug but I always caught myself lucky. He never turned around once not to look at me or to tell me to stop tripping. It wasn't till we got to what looked live a lounge room that I know why I was there, Bakugo was there. 

"Deku!" He yelled out and started to stomp my way with his hand ready to blow my face off with his explosion quirk. My eyes grew wide and I blocked my head with my arms waiting to be hit, but it never came. I looked up and saw Todoroki standing in between. 

"You saw him, now you can get the fuck off my property." Kacchan shook his head. 

"That nerd," he pointed right at me. "Is mine to kill! I know how you run things here and let me tell you, he isn't useful in any way! So, let me finish off the twerp!" I moved my eyes to the floor and sighed. 

"He has 4 more days. So would you get your whiny ass out of my house." He pointed towards a door and Kacchan growled angrily. I stayed behind Todoroki but Bakugo just stared me down. 

"Next time I see you Deku, you're dead!" I tensed up and watched as he left. Once the door was slammed shut, Todoroki let out an annoyed groan. 

"You can leave." He said and sat on a chair with a very stressed out face. I took a step, ready to leave, but something in me made me turn to look at him. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. Instantly his face went from stressed to shocked. He looked me in the eyes and I felt like I had done something wrong. 

"I'm sorry! I'm not trying to make you tell me anything. I was just worried a little bit. I know I probably don't need to be worried but I guess it's just the kid of person I am. I tend to worry a lot. I worry about myself and other and I guess it can be annoying like my rambling." I paused and took a breath. "Like I'm doing right now. I'm just going to leave." I let my head drop and I turned around to leave. 

"I changed my mind." I hear him say. I turned around and saw him with a blank expression again. "Stay here." I looked at him with wide eyes. I was confused especially when he pointed the chair across from him. 

"Sit down." 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Assholes!!! 

So turns out I lied in my last chapter I'm not posting two chapters a week (Maybe if you ask Tweety  *the editor* to edit faster you could have two). Anyways! this has been chapter four! tell me how much you love it but if you don't then you can silently suffer! Thanks have a nice day Assholes