Chapter 28: In The Cell

Todoroki's P.O.V.

"Boss!" I heard a voice whisper out. "He's not waking up!" The female voice whispered again.

"Here, I got it." A male voice said and I felt a a sharp pain on my cheeks. My whole upper body jerked up with another shape pain in my ribs. "Boss!" I look around and saw Kiri and Uraraka, no one else. Uraraka was in tears and Kiri looked like a building dropped on him.

"You're awake." Uraraka sniffled. I looked her in the eyes and saw that she had been crying for a while.

"What happened? Where are the others?" I asked her. She turned away and shook her head.

"I'm sorry," I look at Kiri but he was staring at his hand in his laps with guilt. "I was supposed to protect but when I got here, I couldn't do anything." A single tear feel on his cheek and that's when I noticed the blood on his hands.

"Kiri, what happened! I thought you were with Bakuogo? I need to know how this started." I said seriously.

"You remember how you told me awhile back that your dad consently had people searching for you? Well a few of them showed up at mine and Bakuogo's base. They kept asking me where you were and I refused and they attacked. They dragged me away and left Bakuogo to die. When I woke up here you and everyone else was here. But they keep coming for people and dragging them away, no one has come back." Uraraka cried on Kiri's shoulder and I just looked away confused.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Three days at most. We haven't seen the sun so we do know how many day's it's been exactly." Uraraka sniffled out.

"Three days?!?" I yelled and stood up abruptly. The minute I moved I felt a sharp pain travel threw my abdomen. "I told Midoriya to go to you Kiri. Has he shown up here? Have you seen him?" I said panicked.

"No, I haven't seen Midoriya. He must have gotten away. And if he went to my place maybe he found Bakuogo before he could die under all that ruble." Kiri said hopefully.

"This is Bakuogo were talking about, do you really think it's a good idea for him to be alone with Midoriya?" Uraraka said nervously.

"Yes, they'll be okay." Kiri said and stood up along with Uraraka.

"If he does anything to Midoriya I'll kill him!" I said threw greeted teeth.

"Let's not worry about that right now, how do we get out of here. These bars won't brake when I hit them." He held up a hand and I saw that the blood on his hands was his own blood from hitting the bars. I walked over to the bars and tried to ice them to weaken them but it had no effect.

"What the hell is this made of?" I yelled and I turned to see Uraraka start to tear up again.

"How are we going to get out of here?" She whispered silently.

"I don't know," I said and sat on the ground when I couldn't take the pressure of my injuries any longer.

"Boss," I looked over to Kiri who's face was wide with terror. "What if Bakuogo and Midoriya come looking for us? They'll be out numbered and over powered too. Do you think they'll run into this situation, just the two of them?" He asked and I groaned as I ran a hand over my face.

"I hope they stay far away! I don't want Midoriya in this mess as well." I said.

"He's coming though," I looked at Uraraka as she just stared at the floor with tears stuck to her cheeks. "Midoriya would never run away from us. And Bakuogo would come with him just to get back into the fight." I looked over to Kiri and he was crouched on the ground.

"So, what do we do now?"

————————————————————-

Hey assholes!

Look who is fairly close to her last update!!

ME!

I did it be proud of me!!! and I know it's short but damn it I did the best I could!!!So I think this is about the passé I'll be moving with this story but I have reason!!

I recently got sucked into a Korean drama and oh my god it's better then anything I've ever watched!! It's fantastic!!!

So yeah that consumes my life right now!!

But I'll write ya later assholes!!!!