Chapter 21: The Vine Master

Kirishima's P.O.V
I wake up in an unfamiliar place. I try to remember how I got here but I blacked out after a giant explosion. I definitely wasn't in the League Of Villain's hide out and I was not at the bosses hide out.

I stand from the bed I was in and wondered around the small room. It looked like a hotel room and once I looked at the window that confirmed that I was in a hotel. I look at the surroundings and I faintly make out the street name next to the hotel. I knew where I was but the only hotel around here was shut down.

I walked away from the window and moved to the door. I walk out and just wonder around I noticed all the locks on the doors were blown off and on the walls there would be splashes of red paint, or what I hope is red paint.

"You're a man. You can take down anyone here!" I said to myself to be more confident.

"So you're awake." I hear a rough voice for behind me. I screamed like a "man" and turned around with my hands out to karate chop someone. I saw Bakugou leaning against a wall just staring at me, clearly not amused.

"Oh," I put my hands down. "What happened?" I asked.

"Dabi and Tomura were getting away and we both went to attack and I accidentally hit you with one of my explosions." He looked away and stared out a window in the hall.

"So, what's this place?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"A hide out the League Of Villain's doesn't know about." It was silent for a bit as I thought of anything to say.

"So..." I held out for a bit. "How long have I been out?" He glared at the window as if he was thinking.

"Half a week." My eyes went wide.

"Does Todoroki know I'm here? I told them I'll be right back and I can't worry Uraraka she'll be mad and then she'll cry and it's impossible to stop that girl from crying!" I panicked.

"Calm down!" Bakugou said annoyed. "They don't know your here, I'm not exactly welcomed there." He said with a sneer.

"Maybe if you didn't try to blow up Midoriya you could still make your deals with the boss." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you just say shitty hair?" He turned to me and stomped over angrily.

"Don't blow up Midoriya!" I yelled at him and he looked at me surprised. "What? Have you never gotten yelled at before?" I asked. His expression quickly changed to a glare.

"Watch your mouth! If it wasn't for me you would be dead!" He yelled back angrily. I was about to argue but there was no point in fighting him, he had saved my life.

"Why did you save me?" I asked. He grumbled and turned his back to me.

"Don't think anything about it." He said. "Besides, you're Deku's friend." I heard him whisper. Why would that madder to him? If I remember correctly Midoriya said they were friends but one day that changed. And he tried to blow him up so why would anything like me being his friend matter to him? Then a light bulb went off in my head.

"You don't actually hate Midoriya, do ya?" I asked. He scuffed.

"I never said I hate him!" he yelled out.

"Pretty sure you did say that." I whispered but he didn't hear. I watched as his mood changed slightly.

"Is that what he thinks I think about him?" He asked in a whisper.

"You tried to blow him up." I stated.

"I wasn't trying to blow him up! I was trying to-" he cut him self off.

"You were...what?"

"I was..." he tailed off. "It doesn't matter! Just hurry up and leave, your hair is distracting me!" He yelled angrily.

"My hair looks like yours so shut the fuck up!" I said. Bakugou glared at me and I folded my arms. "My hair is my pride and joy don't say such hurtful things."

"Really? Your hair?" He question like it was so stupid to like my hair. I gasped.

"I'm going to but your ass!" I yelled angrily.

"Really?" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yea-" I thought for a moment. I can't really do anything to stop him. "When I get back Uraraka's gonna kick you ass!" I changed my mind. Yeah, Uraraka will get him! I thought to myself confidently.

"Who? That floaty bitch you were crying about earlier? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Don't call her a bitch, you...bitch." And that was all I could come up with.

"So, she is your girlfriend?" Bakugou looked down at the ground with an emotional look but I had no idea what emotion it was. He might have been sad but he also looked really pissed off, or is that just his normal face?

"No, she's my best friend. My wing woman! My sister from another mister! She's the one that feeds me! And takes care of me when I do something stupid." I realized I was rambling on about her and I stopped. "And she'll kick you ass!"

"I'll kill her before she gets the chance!" He yelled angrily.

"Good luck getting pass the boss!" It was like smoke was coming out of his ears.

"That half n' half freak is nothing compared to me!" He yelled. "And I'll kill him!"

"Not if I stop you." I said.

"How are you going to stop me? Your just a stupid rock!" I walked closer to him and blocked the path.

"You have to go threw me then." I said.

"I'll attack when you lest suspect it." He whispered.

"Then I guess I have to stay." I said and Bakugou's jaw dropped.

"What?" I smiled.

"Hey roomie!" I placed an arm around his shoulder. "I'm gonna make waffles!" I pulled him with me and he just followed along clearly confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked and pushed my arm off.

"Well, if I'm staying to stop you from attacking my friends then we're going to become friends." I smiled.

"I don't need friends, they disappoint me." I laughed.

"Ha! I see what you do!" He looked at me confused. "The-the Vine." I said.

"What's a vine?"

It was like the world stopped. The idea that he has never seen a vine or heard of a vine actually broke my mind. I was going to be living with an uncultured swine! This had to be how the devil was going to punish me!

"Y-you...you don't... you don't know what Vine is!?" I placed a hand over my mouth to stop from screaming. "Fine...I'm going to educate you where's your computer!" I gripped his hand and just started walking.

"Let go you freak!" He yelled.

"No! You will know what a Vine is and you will quote them with me!"

————————————————————-
Oh Kiri! We love you!

Well here is the new chapter. See I didn't kill anyone and this was a Kiri chapter! Yay!

Next chapter is the smut y'all have been waiting for now I did not write it because I don't trust my writing skills instead I had a friend write it so if you don't like it complain to her.

Write ya later ASSHOLES!!!