Chapter 23: I'm your mother

"You did what!?" Uraraka yelled as she dropped her spoon into the soup she was making.

"I don't see the big deal."

"The big deal?!? Midoriya, you can't tell me you fell down the stairs and then say it's not a big deal look at all those bruises!" I sat nodding along with the lie I just told.

"Yep, falling down the stairs, that's what bruised me." I lied. Stupid Todoroki! I bruise like a peach and he just had to be rough last night.

"Look, Kiri did it all the time!" I yelled in my defense. I stopped at the mention of Kiri's name and Urarka stared down and her soup. It was strange talking about him in the pass tense. He's been gone for so long and I don't think anyone here expects him to be alive.

"Yeah," She said slowly until she took a deep breath to stop herself from crying. "But he is literally a rock!" She continued to fight.

"Fine, I'll behave." I said even thought I did nothing wrong!

"Uraraka!" I hear Mina wine as she walked into the kitchen. "Denki's trying to electrocute Jiro again!" She said. Uraraka dropped what she was doing and ran out of the room.

"Denki what did I tell you last time!" I turned to Mina confused.

"It happens." She said and walked off after her.

"Wow." I whispered and wondered out of the kitchen.

Todoroki was busy right now so I decided to take a walk around town. I left a note on his room door and started walking out.

"I should go see mom." I thought out loud. I walked all the way room and when I knocked on the door she opened it with a smile.

"Izuku!" She pulled me into a hug. "How have you bee-" she stopped talking and stared at my neck. "Why do have a hickey?" She asked. I panicked and covered my neck.

"I-it's not!" I said and walked in the apartment
.
"I'm not stupid Izuku." She said as I walked in.

"I fell down some stairs." She looked at me with the classic 'I don't believe you' face.

"How would falling down the stairs bruise your neck?" I sat down at the table and placed my head in my hands.

"Why are you the only one that questioned that story?" I asked her.

"I'm you mother. I know everything." She sat down next to me. "So who is she?" She asked. I had a mini panic in my mind as I realize there has never been a reason for me to tell my mom I'm gay, and now there is.

"W-well," I said thinking about how to word this. I stared down at the table as I went thew her possible response in my head. "His name is Todoroki." I said and look up at her worried but she sat there smirking.

"I knew it!" She said with a little laugh.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Sorry honey but it was kind of obvious I just wasn't going to assume anything until you told me. So, when do I get to meet him?" She asked and I panicked again.

"Um he's really busy you know so probably in Nove...tember" I said making up a month.

"Izuku, that's not a real month." I sat back in my chair and thought of something.

"Yes it is." I said.

"What month is it next to?" She asked.

"...Apr...tember." I said and she sat back with her arms folded.

"Seriously Izuku when do I get to meet my son's boyfriend!" She asked harshly.

"Honestly mom, probably never! He's..." I thought about what to say without giving it away that he's the villain that kidnapped me and many others and also killed a lot of people.
"He's a hermit." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"He has something to do with you going missing isn't he?" She asked and my jaw dropped.

"How..."

"I'm your mother, and you suck at lying," I groaned and lead forward in my chair again. "Look, I don't need to know anything. But I do want to meet him so, get his butt over here!" She said and I sighed.

"I'll see what I can do and I'll call you-" Right as I was talking my phone bussed. I looked down to see a text from Tsu.

Need you here! Boss going crazy!

"Oh," I said and stood from my chair. "I have to go." I said and kissed my mom's cheek.

"But it's getting late." She said. I know she's still worried about me going out but I hugged her to reassure you.

"I'll be fine. Besides if anything happened to me I know a few people that would-" she plugged her ears.

"I don't wanna know, just go." I smiled and left the place.

I walked silently down the deserted streets and smiled to myself. This type of silence was comforting to me now, since I live in a house with the loudest people on earth! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and just listened to absolutely nothing.

"Bro it's good! The fall won't kill me I've tried this before!" I hear Kiri's voice say and my eyes snapped open.

"Whoa wait! Hold on!" I hear Bakugou's voice say. I look up to the sound and saw Kiri throw himself out a window, and hurtling towards me.

"Holy...Narks!" I yelled and moved out of the way as Kiri made a thud on the pavement. "Kiri! What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled and Kiri moved to look at me as his quirk deactivated.

"Hey bro what's up?"

—————————————————————-
Hey assholes!

I know it's crappy but I'll have a better one next week but here it is!

Write ya later assholes!