Chapter 6: Boss Down!

Two weeks, I've been here for two weeks! I don't know anything about the outside world and Todoroki hasn't been around for a while. No one has seen him and Kirishima has been talking about escaping while he's gone but no one would ever actually do it. We're all too scared. No one knows what his quirk was because they've never seen it. I know he's Endeavor's son so I know he must have some kind of fire quirk but I feel like there's something else to it. it's still strange to me that he told me his name, and no one else knows. I have to be respectful of his privacy and haven't told anyone but I've been dying to tell someone about my thought process.

"Listen, we could leave through the front door!" Kiri explained as everyone was sat in the kitchen. Everyone was listening to him reason why we should run while we can, even though no one would ever think of leaving.

"You're an idiot if you think any of us would try something like that! We don't know what he could do to us, besides, how do we know he's actually gone?" Jiro said as she twisted her earlobe around like it was hair.

"Anyone want to leave the safety of the kitchen to check it out?" Mina asked and Uraraka sighed.

"I don't know how safe it is anymore. Not to long ago the boss came in here."

"That's weird, he never comes in" Kaminari said and it was my turn to sigh.

"He wanted to talk to me." I placed my head down on the counter.

"He wanted to talk to you? He usually leaves us alone. What did he want from you?" I only shrugged.

"He wanted me because...uh...someone wanted to see me and it was the only way to get the guy to leave." Everyone was shocked about something I said and started to whisper but I didn't pay attention.

"Gay! The boss is gay for Midoriya!" Kiri yelled out and everyone looked at him with wide eyes. "Think about it, he wanted to see Midoriya and even came to the kitchen to get him." Everyone looked at the others confused.

"He got Midoriya because he wanted someone to leave not to talk." Momo said but Kiri shook his head.

"Midoriya!" He said, scaring the life out of me. "Tell then what happened after that guy left." I stared down at the ground knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"We, uh, talked." Everyone was silent.

"See, gay!"

"That doesn't mean anything!" Mina said braking the silence. "He could just like Midoriya, in a bro way!"

"Have you guys seen Midoriya's room? It's huge compared to ours! It has a damn walk in closet!"

"Maybe." Kaminari said and Kiri places a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks bro!"

"Bro," Kaminari said and sighed. "I'm not saying he is but we can't put it past him. We don't know that we'll." Everyone nodded and I was turning red. Is he gay? As more thoughts raced through my head everyone talked about more reasons why Todoroki was gay. Until we heard a bang from somewhere in the house and everyone froze.

"Boss is back." Jiro said and Kiri frowned.

"Looks like we won't escape." We heard another thud like something large that had fallen and a crash of something glass.

"Something's wrong." Tsu said. Everyone turned to her.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She's been around for the longest, we gotta hurry." Uraraka said and ran out of the room with everyone following after her.